The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 15

This is such a bad marriage I’m even considering about dropping the series 🤣
Is he even the ML? I get more ML vibes from his son than him

Damn. What he said hurts a lot. I mean does he even try to take care of the FL?? He didnt do anything for his kid. How dare he put all the blame on her?

I'l ducking kill you harsen if you don't make it up to Ercella and vicient cuz u were enabling and did not ducking help her or your fricken son at all.

I think she had post partum depression, don’t blame her, she had to be treated

that's sad.... I don't blame her either. At least she's trying to make amends now in her 2nd chance. Better late than never

Honestly, I'm really tired seeing the people who keep only blaming Ercella. News flash people, child rearing should be done by the two parents, so no, Harsen definitely did not get the free pass for neglecting Ercella and being harsh to Vicente with the excuse of "having his duty as the Duke" and "just trying to educate his son". You idiots who keep only blaming Ercella SHOULD get your misogyny checked.

damn. it is so sad when it's so relatable to me. ofc me as the kid. in this case i'm taking the mother's side.

Ok i hate harsen i hope she threatens divorce if he continues to not listen to her. What a dick

He cant say shit when he neglected the kid too. Thats some sexist bullshit to think the woman has to raise the child alone.

I really don't see how Ercella being a bad mom justifies Harsen randomly picking a fiancee for Vicente without even considering her character. Is there a political reason why it has to be Olivia? Is Duke Garten blackmailing him?

Also it sucks for Ercella that in her society the father can go to a party without anyone even wondering where his children are. But if the mother even steps out of the house for a second it's the end of the world. A 5-year-old isn't going to melt just because his mother goes to a few parties.

Not saying that was the full extent of her neglect/abuse, but I don't see Harsen stepping up and being a mother figure or anything.

@AnimefangirlX
from the spoilers that i’ve read, it seems that duke garten and harsen are both part of the political group that is backing the 2nd prince and are planning to get rid of the 1st prince which is ercella’s nephew. and i believe they were also planning a coup against the emperor/king?? it’s been a while since i read the spoilers so im not sure about that exact details but I think the main reason is because the two families have the same political opinions. so i guess the marriage would strengthen and bond the relationship between the bernhardts and the gartens.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she was 22yo when she had her son from a man she didn’t love...way to get depression after all the stress from carrying it for 9months and the shock/pain of the delivery.
Imo, 22 is young to have a child although not at that time. It was rather late actually.

Harsen that asshole. Can’t he see that he’s just repeating their story and mistakes with his son?

Ercella was 17 and Harsen was 19 when they had Vicente. They both handled parenthood pretty badly because they were so young, so Harsen I don't think you have the right to blame it all on Ercella. All I can say is that I feel bad for all of them , especially Vicente...

i’m angry at harsen like bruh. she was forced to get married at a young age and had a child at a young age, she had the right to be mad that her freedom and life was taken away for political reasons.

and plus after having vincente she was suffering but harsen never helped or reached out. just because their marriage was okay doesn’t mean that either one wanted to get married and they should know that arranged marriages don’t always work out

Users who are viewing this thread