The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
but a best choice she doesnt have to cry about
a best choice shes intrigued in
a best choice shes conscious of

🥺😭

i want everyone to smooth everything out and be soft warm fluffy like young harsen 😭😭😭

hmmm even though it was a political marriage, at the very least Hersen is fond of her and seems to do this to help her? It certainly feels like it.

Dex-chan lover
Could have done without that last Image but I'll deal with it for free scans 😭

Harsen probably did fell in love from the first sight? But he knew about her age ceremony, so he probably already had thought about marriage (with some aristocratic daughters including her). After all, she's a good match and all

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes it easier to understand the very first chapter of this story. This is why she became who she is.

Double-page supporter
Now I wouldn't have said anything, but the baldness curses us again. It would've been a look had he had hair!

But, it's really adorable seeing the young Ercella and Harsen bc it looks like Harsen actually had a crush on her.

I need to stop scrolling all the way down. I....don't want to see that. Please don't hurt me like this

Why would you hurt us like that with the last picture? We were not ready for something like that 😢

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭 Damn it after knowing the spoilers I really can't handle all this happiness 😭

Users who are viewing this thread