The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 17

@melissapdb same esp after i read the spoilers. I just can't shake off the feeling although the dance and proposal here was supposed to feel cute. Lol. I need to get over it quick and enjoy each chapter 😂

Group Leader
Awwh did Harsen fell in love at first sight? So she had her “best choice”, but when Harsen proposed, Harsen definitely topped the previous best choice. Now I see why he was hurt when Ercella said he was her best choice.

So does marrying Harsen also helps her sister becoming the Queen in any way?

Are we ever gonna see a scene of the reactions of both son and ml after ercella dies and what happens after???

idk but i wish ercella leave her husband and find herself again.. she can still have a relationship with her son without being in a marriage but yeah we know thats Not gonna happen lol

From flashbacks we can see that a central issue in this story it's exactly relationship between wife and husband, and then issue with children and others
Well, i want to see how they come tho this. Harsen loved her (maybe before they formally meet, when he "first" met her at the banquet, he already knew her), but she can't love him after first meeting it's too quickly. So what was his reaction in first timeline? And what Ercella will do now?

I just realized this manhwa updates really fast, thank you for the hard work Bored Corona team UwU

Users who are viewing this thread