The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 18

I'm waiting for the next chapt..thanks BCS
Nothing to comment as nothing much has happened here

I cant imagine living in that era... at 18 or 19 y.o, i was still kid, not even imagining abt marriage. I was busy with school work and exams.. haha...
But they need to decide their partner for life in that young age, without proper dating. then for her, giving birth to a baby.
Wow... i know it is diffrnt era but still, they are no different than us normal human haha

Group Leader
Imagine being so petty as a dude lmao. Better off not marrying that guy.

@Randompasserby18

Today at 18/19 you have 60+ years to live in front of you, you don't risk dying from any random disease or war and the knowledge you have to learn is much much bigger.

Back then you were old at 35 and living till 60 was almost a miracle.

As i say very often, trying to understand the past through the present's standards is useless and only lead to false conclusions.

This manhwa is so realistic. We see all these teenagers in historical manhwa getting married and live happily ever after, but the path from there must be really hard as well...

Dex-chan lover
Lol, yall really think he proposed because he fell in love a first sight 🤡🤡🤡

It’s logical, he used her as much as she used him. Even if they are interested in each others emotionally, it’s still not love duh. They know shit abt the other.
Stop being delusional lmfao

I want to see them fixing their current relationship now
It's important for her son to see what a healthy marriage is
So he could change his mind
Also I need new leads on her cause of death because I want to see them grow old (but it's probably a really important plot point which would be milked to shreds now and only be revealed much much later on)

Sigh.. this story became sadder and more depressing as the time goes. I hope this has happy ending at least 😥

Did the princess do something so he couldn't go to her coming of age party?

Also, it might be just a political marriage but I think both of them has taken a liking to each other. I hope.

i think he might have like the smallest itty bitiest feelings for her, she's currently falling right not but she's not into it too deeply. remember that this is a political marriage! she literally wanted to escape a marriage witha petty and creepy man and he, from the looks of it, didn't want to be connected to the royal family. they are 100% using each other.

@Sadrobot finally someone is saying this! How could he fall in love with her after one dance and some chatting lol, i get that love at first sight sounds romantic but that's not how it works xD And if he fell in love with her, he would've visited her at least once, no matter how supposedly introverted he is. People want to see a fairy tale even when there's none.

@Odina21 I think you and @Sadrobot are missing the forest for the trees, yes he is using her for not marry the princess and avoid conflict in the Royal Family but it is obvious that he truly likes her. He knew about her coming of age, he was the first to approach her, he helped her to talk with her sister and he clearly show that he likes her in this flashback and in the past chapters. The motive to their relationship be so sad is because they could found and love each other if this political and power struggle didn't exist and I'm not saying that "OMG THEY CLEARLY LOVE EACH OTHER LOOK THE WAY THAT THEY STARE EACH OTHER IN A FEW PANELS 😍 #loveatfirstsight #lovepower #I'maidiot" what I am saying is that the chapters open space to interpret that stoic guy could had know the protagonist before their enconter in his coming of age party but the MC didn't remember him because of reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that he must truly like her but it doesn't seem like he told her. So she misunderstood and became lonely as years went on, lonelier than she already was. I still feel really bad for her. Though she felt for a moment she had made a decision for herself, she was still so young and wanted to live out that youth. The fact they never cleared out the air between each other is saddening and now she's merely seen as an absent mother cause no one understood what her struggles were. I find it interesting that her time didn't go back further. It makes for a heartbreaking story, I get it but I want her to be happy already. Lol

I’m so conflicted when it comes to how I feel about these two and I appreciate that in a story.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Davi_Felizardo did I say he can’t like her in the present time line? No, after so many years I hope they could’ve at least turn their political alliance to smth better although with how she released her bitterness and resentment towards Vicente (she admitted it herself), I doubt it.

Still not love.

You seem to forget that SHE was the one who fell/bumped on him during his coming of age celebration because of her ankle hurting her. He didn’t approached her first? Besides, ofc he ought to know when she’ll be of age if he wanna use her lmfaoo. Ofc hes gonna know this information and take it to his advantage and propose.
Finally, you should take a look at the comments on the chapter of heir first encounter. There are literally some like what you mimicked. 🙂

This is ths real situation for political marriage.

I think she was pressure when she was pregnant. I can feel that he make things even more worst during her pregnancy which makes her hate her own son.

Users who are viewing this thread