The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 19

The fact that she's been hearing those twisted words around her would have given her more insecurities in the marriage. But she still tried her best. šŸ˜” It must have been really difficult going through a marriage where you feel you should put up a wall and think carefully of your every act. She must have felt really alone and confused šŸ˜¢

Canā€™t believe that there are people out there who actually have opinions like a few ones I saw here.. Invalidating someoneā€™s suffering because ā€œthere are people in worse situationsā€ is so.. I donā€™t even have words enough.

Can people stop putting so much pressure on a 17 year old?! The fact that the father-in-law only 'smiled' at her after she became pregnant would make anyone feel insecure, and after that everything she did had to be for her baby. I don't know how people lived in those times but, in this day and age, it would be hard for anybody.

Actually. Theyā€™re sooo cute. šŸ„°
If only she hasnt been pregnant early

@Thifa I agree that refusing to see the suffering that Ercella had to endure is really idiotic she is as much of a victim as her son. But I still can understand if somepeople think that she doesn't deserve forgiveness after what she done, she abuse her child for more than a decade and for being a close friend with someone that had a very toxic relationship with her parents durant high school, I can say with confidence that this is a very traumatic expirience.

And for everybody that still think that her husband didn't like her and only do this marriage to use her, I recommend that you read the first 3 pages of this chapter. Is so fucking obvious that this is a massive misunderstanding, THIS A MANGA ROMANCE, frankly what do you expect?

Ah, so her insecurities were built from all the pressure from her family and then her seemingly "loveless" marriage. The final push was her pregnancy and seeing people value her child's life over her own. But young mothers often do feel this dissociation from their role as mothers and resentment tho. They lose the role of being an individual person and are consumed with having to be only a mother. Not excusing her behavior towards Vicente, but I understand why she became that way. Too much pressure with little to no support by her side. She also said in this chapter that she waited long days in the empty home for Harsen to return so it's loneliness piled onto of her insecurities and anxieties. Oof.

I understand her actions now.. her insecurities built up off her being usedšŸ˜ž I feel so bad

Man, there's just this sense of ominous dread building up these last few chapters. It's sad because it would have been easy to fix her for this entire, long period, but no one really understood or said the right thing. Pretty tragic, in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like how this manga tackles the issues with her motherhood, it feels realistic and I can totally sympathize with her situation.
@clairdeIune I know, it's honestly so disgusting.

Now I can see why she disliked her child so much.Everyone changed when they heard she had a baby and didn't like her for being her.Her father in law smiled only after learning she was having a baby.The maid said to be careful and take care of her body for the sake of her baby not herself.Shes going to interpret it as everyone is focused and worried for the baby not her and shes just a baby making machine.This probably made her have this built up resentment towards her own child because of how others treated her.She was used without realising lashed out on her innocent child as there was no one else to.Honestly its tragic for her and Vicente.This was also why ml probably let her do whatever because he knew she was being used and at least wanted her to live comfortably.Without realising that this ruined his and her relationship and their relationship with their child.Her emotions got the best off her.If she had help any help this could have been avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread