The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 20

DAMN Ercella had to go through so much. Her dad is dying, her father in law died and her husband was sent to the battlefield to die. As well as nobody is worrying for her but rather for the baby which further frustrates her.
PPD is no joke.

Also love how the solution for depressionw as take light strolls back then LMAO.

My goodness. No wonder she developed depression.
Her father in on his deathbed.
Her father-in-law died.
She noticed her sister is unhappy.
Now there's this weird uncle who will clearly make her life miserable .
Plus she has to deal with pregnancy depression.
If you think about, all the horrible things started to take place after she found out about the pregnancy, so it's easy to misplace the "blame".

@Acayaba And what hurts me more than anything in all this is that when she discover for the first time that she was pregnant she was happy but the social expectations totally corroput that felling and was only down hill from there ;-;

@TRtrayal ACTUALLY, physical exercice help with fellings of depression because doing physical activities make the body liberate chemicals like dopamine and this make you fell good, this is a scientific fact and resarch shows it ;) Please take this as a joke.

depression and trauma are in the discussion here but I just wanna discuss how Harsen wears his shoes to the bed!!!! hahaha hope that is indoor shoes...

Holy crap, so much shit that Ercella had to deal with. It's notable that the doctor said depression was bad FOR THE CHILD when it's also NOT good for Ercella herself, you know, the freaking mother carrying the damn child?!?! And her father as well as Harsen's father passing away while Harsen was on the battlefield, she must have developed insane traumas and anxiety from dealing with the unexpected motherhood too. Her only comfort in her married life was having Harsen by her side all this is way too much for her.

Yeah....this is really, really bad. They probably should have let the poor girl live with her main family at least. Locked up all alone while everyone she cares about dies or leaves her.

Then that's explain why she developed PPD. Imagine dealing those stress all by yourself.

Ah fuck she’s been under too much stress, 2 deaths both father figure, his husband left to war, and being involved in a political battle herself while she’s still 17, mind you. Plus she doesn’t have enough time to grieve. She’s still pregnant throughout these events.

OMG obviously shes going to turn out the way she did.The amount of emotional turmoil shes going through in addition to this being her first pregnancy with no one by her side.All those events are going to spiral her with all sorts of mental health problems and that's without including after giving birth which may worsen her condition more.All that stress is eating away at her.Shes suffering hard.

This is too much for her as a 17 year old girl..
When I was 17, I'm still to watching anime, reading books, going to school, playing online games, being with friends, blah blah blah....
but she endured too much problem at that age... yiiishhhh... getting pregnant at an early age is not an easy job to sacrifice anything... she suffered too much from her family, and her husband's family.

OH WOW.... this was the shit she had to experience at 17... i at least get why she resented her child

Users who are viewing this thread