The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 21

“i think my brother’s already rotting away in his coffin” im sorry... like! really sorry but can i laugh🤭 the way he just said that so bluntly LMAO

No wonder she hated her child :c Harsen is a bad friggin husband. He should have paid more attention to her mental well being.

Dex-chan lover
@Anna15485
No wonder she hated her child :c Harsen is a bad friggin husband. He should have paid more attention to her mental well being.
To be fair looks like Harsen had a harsh environment growing up and then when he took over his house, I mean just look at the cluster-F of a situation where:
[ul]he is sent to war while his wife is gregnant,
his uncle is after his household
his father dies
his wife is in the dumps (and unable to offer him much support/help)
another dude is after his wife[/ul]
All within a short time, yes I don't disagree he isn't a great husband but at the same time I'm willing to give him some slack considering what a tough spot he's in

Fed-Kun's army

A Motherfucker was literally sent to war and became an orphan while sent to war because the royal family were salty and he came back to his bastard of an uncle trying to take the terrority and some jackass, feeling he can step out of line, yet he's a BAD HUSBAND? good god are people really blind.

I know Harsen just came back from a war, and lost his father but still 🥺

mygosh to kill someone in front of a pregnant woman.... i can't lasdhaskdjhsa SIS IS SOOOO UNDER STRESS

Banned
So did Harsen kill that dick trying to take his wife? If so, good

Thing is, before and after war, he still came back and was a pretty shitty husband in part because he was immature in how to talk and act with his wife properly to help her through her issues/depression @kowoyoshi

woooooooh

she was soooo strong

i kinda see why she needed a defense mechanism and by that pouring all her pain to her son

Her mental state is too depleted.

sad.

She's so strong and yet still so fragile. She's probably one of the stronger characters I've seen. She didn't falter with the disgusting crap uttered by that craven a-hole and Harsen's uncle. She also tried to carry out her duties as a duchess. It's a shame that people thought of her as some wild socialite when she's intelligent. The way people viewed her as some "prize" to win, even in the beginning chapters at the archery range with Vincente. All these events that happened during Harsen's absence and her pregnancy must has really detached her from herself. From dealing with anything further.

Dang, I got a lot of respect for her after this whole ordeal. Though I actually blame Hansen for a large part of her problems. He had always been cold, but she deserved a lot of attention for holding up the family in his absence. She reminds me of Odysseus's wife, guarding the house and fighting off jealous suitors the whole time her husband is away.

Users who are viewing this thread