The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

Welcoome~~ gentle ladies, men and they thems, to the Angst Train™!
At your left you can see the Well of Tears, everlasting and forever furnished! Oh my!
At your right you can see the Frustration of the Masses, always full of delightfully desperate people!
Oh this empty room? It's the Talk it Out room. Nobody ever goes there.

I kind of dread to read this when it updates because it isn't even soap opera drama, it just fucking hurts T.T
I'm glad we're back in the present now so we can move on with the plot, unless it's Harsen's turn for a flashback?

Dex-chan lover
Harsen is such a dumbshit for not talking to her openly about his real thoughts and feelings. I say this as an equal dumbass who has ruined a relationship by trying to be stoic and not fully communicating with my ex.

@mangamook hurts cause it is too real in the right ways to hit :p

She asks him many times and always be the one to reach her hand out, but the next scene would ends with the husband turns his back without explaining anything not even about the situation or his feelings.

It seems like he expects her to be the typical manga airhead girl who always smile, forgive everything and of course tells him that she love him first and always?

Sounds so weird.

he chose because he loved her 🥺🥺 but he really should learn how to communicate his feelings to her

After she explained all that what he zones in on is "the best choice"?? Really? Buddy.
The whole situation is absolute hell for everyone but man harsen please just communicate with your clearly suffering wife instead of blaming her

Wow! This is so heartwrenching but so real. I love the depth with which they talk about the trials and tribulations of nobility and scheming, of miscarriage, of post partum depression. Talking about real problems to show a real relationship is sad, but it's heartbreaking reality that people of the story would've faced. Communication is important!
Thanks for scanlating this series!

Double-page supporter
You know what I WANT THEM TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. I REALLY WANT THEM TO START OVER, GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE EACHOTHER. their both pretty much perfect strangers just make the first move and start over and get to know one another 😀🙂😭

I'm not even a mom yet and I kinda feel her pain and his pain :/
Like- They really need to talk to each other and it should be calmly.

I hope everything will get better, I mean their son overheard their conversation

@Moth

I'm definitely not surprised to hear that. I probably should've said "yet another family" because my father buys into the whole "masculine pride" thing and because he felt it was beneath him to communicate his need or issues, the gap between him and my mom widened. Girls definitely need to be more careful about who they marry, but I do think this sense of inferiority is something which often stems from issues with society at large. I think the idea that a man should tough out his feelings and provide for his family without complaint, receiving sex or adoration from his wife can be so unhealthy. I definitely hope some younger people take some lessons out of this manhwa, especially in the "pick the right partner and have a healthy relationship" department.

@Romaru What sucks is that it's being implied that Harsen didn't pick her because it was his "best choice." It's looking like he did so because he was falling in love with her, or at least he started having feelings for her. How it happened hasn't been made clear yet.
Still, hearing how he was her "best choice" is clearly causing him some pain or discomfort. However, it just looks like it was his pride more than anything, which seems super toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread