The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
Man.. all I'm seeing is a man who doesn't know how to express himself who married a broken woman he loves even tho she only agreed to the marriage because of his status.
Seriously nobody is a winner here all 3 of them are fucked in one way or another .. I honestly feel most bad for harsen.

Damn dude you're telling me this chick you met twice then married, never told how you felt in a society full of loveless political marriages and completely failed to ever emotionally support doesn't love you? That's wild bro.

Every webtoon, manga and manhwa reminds me of how important communication is in a relationship. Sigh.

ok but fr i don't feel sorry for the guy at all

I MEAN HOW COULD SHE FATHOM U ACTUALLY LIKE HER?? YALL LITERALLY MET TWICE

You douche canoe, I didn't even realize you liked her until I read the comments. We literally have a birds eye view and I didn't understand that you liked her.

You sir, are a complete fuck hat. May you get what is coming to you.

Group Leader
Of course she’d call you her best choice when you don’t even tell her you love her.

She felt that their marriage could’ve been one with love but because of the rumours, she thought it was impossible that he’d even like her and convinced herself that he’s also using her. This is sad

*married a girl without really talking to her*
"OMG SHE WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH ME? HOW COULD THIS BE LOOK HOW AMAZING I AM"
douche and an idiot

The angst and frustration continues..... I shouldn’t be dumbfounded but I am

oh godd harsen whyyyyyy

damnn. this is why communication is the upmost important to couple.

i want them to talk it outtttt but harsen is so not expressive type. sigh. am still rooting for them both. 😢

also, bald harsen at the end kinda threw me off. i was too sad due to this angsty chapter i choked seeing the shiny bald head loll

Fed-Kun's army
You have no reason to get angry, you man with zero communication skill. You blame her for depression. Its mental sickness. Like you blame her having high temperature because fever. Even my toddler neighbor knows better.

WTH I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE ACTUALLY LIKE HER UNTILL I READ THE COMMENTS .

BOI COMMUNICATION IS A KEY!!!!!!! You hurt because she said your are her best choice instead of I love you???? MAKE A MOVE and show her your feelings instead.

SOMEONE TEACH HIM TO COMMUNICATE!!!!
I JUST CAN'T WTF WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM HER??? TO JUST KNOW????? SHE CAN'T START TO SEE YOU DIFFERENTLY IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRY YOU DUMB BITCH

Users who are viewing this thread