The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

Times like these could really use another reincarnation into when she was back in her younger days to redo it all

I'm loving the angst in the latest chaps

I literally just woke up and I really chose pain huh

thanks for the chapter!

can someone send me more tragedy manwha like this? im ready to have my heart ripped oit and trampled all over

Someone needs to make them all sit down and fucking talk to each other. Like 90% of their issues could be solved with talking.

This is why good, open communication is important in a marriage.

im reading this while my my cam is off during online class and couldn't answer when my prof called me for recitation. i love pain. :')

Glad to hear harsens povs. Just talk you two!!! Its not too late vicente.comfort your mom.

Dex-chan lover
btw i want to confirm something and this will be alot, who is the baddies ? like its soo vague when i saw the spoiler and reading the manhwa at the same time. the thing is...
harsen did a coup ? why ? i thought the current king is relaited to Ercella's family? i understand the part that he divorced Ercella because to avoid her and his son execution. but the biggest question is who is the baddies, and why did he do that ? and does the coup happend on the intention of greed and not the better of the country. And is it true that in the process that her brother's family went ruin ? and what happend to them in the end? i know they remarried in other coutnry but what about their status ?? and also her brother's family fate in the end ?

also I just realized jerome was the guy harsen knocked out (or killed?) few chapters back
well done

Users who are viewing this thread