The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

That's why communication is important guys if you want to start a relationship with someone

Thinking people can read your mind is not a recipe for successful relationship. 🙃

@izayamikaelis I think she said it because she was brainwashed by her previous best choice. The count something. He said that the young duke married her to avoid the royal family, thats why she became like that, and the young duke didnt really give her affection before their marriage, just some formal gifts

Fed-Kun's army
@Sunshinesjoy
i'm not saying that because i want to know why she keep on saying it because well obviously there are reason but it's more of a...not sure what the word is
basically brainwashed or not she need to stop saying that because it really make things meaningless

I'm literally crying!!
Tell what you feel, you feel distant because of "political marriage" thing. That's the thing they were thinking, as if they have no right to question, to feel, or to object... because that is the best choice for their family.

MAN I AM BAWLING MY EYES OUT OWHDJE BLESS THE TISSUE PAPER TOT man. first time I commented. this is so emotional :’’’’0

Users who are viewing this thread