The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

It breaks my heart, knowing that they actually care for each other but failed to communicate what's hidden inside their heart. Please.. just tell him that he's not simply the best choice, tell her that you love her for the longest time, tell your kid that he's precious and not just a tool, tell your parents that you love them and don't want them to be sad. 😭😭😭😭❤️

I want to give the family a big hug. It breaks my heart knowing that they care for each other but failed to communicate their feelings. 😭😭😭

Why do I put myself through this torture?
T-T y’all love each other c’mon and Vincent is being so supportive
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Omg their relationship truly was toxic af from both sides.
And their communication utterly sucks, which means so does their relationship, and... truly these two are just... ouchies my heart

@Aurantix @roseburn can’t vouch that this is what the original poster meant, but poor little rich girl was a nickname of Barbara Hutton, who had inherited a multimillion fortune at the age of 6, and after a mix of unfortunate events, poor relationships and lonely upbringing struggled with all sorts of mental disorders including depression and trust issues and ended up neglecting her son, though she was also to some extent forced to because of his father. According to her biography at least. I can see some similarities, and I don’t think it was made as a hateful comment.

Fed-Kun's army
Vincente is such a sweet child, it's understandable if he still held any grudge over his mother but he doesn't.

Both husband and wife need some marriage counselling. Please talk to each other you too.

Geez thank you
You don't know how much I need those tissues
*Weeps heavily*

I need hugs after these last chapters, gods my heart.

Thank you for the translation, and the tissues.

Users who are viewing this thread