The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
This will be the manhwa I recommend to anyone who wants a good cry

Agree with @hedgemoney . Each of them need a personal therapy, a couple therapy, and a family therapy.

@kowoyoshi YESS I AGREE. Poor, naive, fool young Hansen who fell in love with the wrong person...

I think @blob and @Sky1029 opinions are actually two side of the same coin, in the sense that Sky's reasoning is seen from the perspective of Hansen, and thus, the "effect", while Blob's explain the logical reasoning of why the MC does that in the first place, hence the " cause". Her action to keeps her own feelings and expectations in check inadvertently hurts the ML so much, which in turn also hurt the MC again. Dayum, it's painful to look at them..

jyc

i really hope those social media thieves stop reposting your works :(( if they wanna post, they should do all the work too and not just the easy part 😤.

Dex-chan lover
@cookie_honey
I don't think the depression ever really left. She just became a little more self-aware that she was neglectful and treating her son horribly. Now that she's trying to be a better mother/talk things out, she's facing difficulties and realizing, once again, she has no power and her opinion does not matter. That is disheartening to a healthy individual... But when you have depression/anxiety, even the smallest mishaps can seem catastrophic and lead you into a spiral of despair... Well, that was my experience anyway...

i sympathise the way she can’t even have some alone time OUTSIDE. Like, nature will do her so much good. But she needs her alone time to sort it out. Not having people following and watching her every move, that won’t help shit. And because of that her only free place is that confined space. That’s really suffocating. She can’t even have a short breather outside of the room.

Well yeah it sucks having almost no privacy but last time she almost got kidnapped so...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she hasn't attempted suicide 😭 I thought this was just going to be all cutesy and about her becoming a better mother but what happened to her is so relatable and she barely got through it with little help 😭😭😭😭 omg

Fpk

*British accent*"And that how nobility in aristocracy works, my dear."

I honestly can’t believe she’s made it this far. I have a similar level of mental illness (estimated obviously) and those conditions would crush me completely. She’s very strong, for getting up every day and pretending. Also, it made me angry that harsen changed her. It feels like a stolen intimacy. I know he loves her. But she wouldn’t have wanted him to do it and he knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread