The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 26

I guess this aint my cup of tea huh. I find this really childish. Doesn't nobles learn to be grateful? I know its hard, like freakin hard, but the way the author makes it as if they're children. WELL THEY'RE NOT. They're idk 30-ish to 40-ish year old woman and man, a couple, and they have a CHILD.

The child is more mature than the parents.
welp lets see how this turns out.

Anw thanks for translating! <3

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter makes me think Harsen has the emotional intelligence of a brick wall. You just insulted your wife and made her run/hobble away crying... so yes, go and strip her naked and redress her while she's unconscious, that will definitely make things better ??? What the hell? Dude, you probably just made her feel even more violated and unable to feel safe in her own room.

Why IS everyone ignoring the stuff Harsen is also dealing with. Just from the previous chapter we know he literally fighting for his family( which was a price for marrying her) and his main reason for marrying his son to the other family is that they need allies. He has his issues but don't ignore what he also is dealing with.

a marriage and family counselor would sound great right about now but we're probably still in the era of the four humors :(

So I'm guessing her going to parties and outside was her coping mechanism when she wanted to avoid those dark feelings she wanted a distraction from her'reality.'Although that's just me speculating.

damn binge reading the latest chapters all at once was a mistake. it's just cry fest for me right now T.T

Users who are viewing this thread