The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 26

I really love how it depicts the struggle with depression.

And these two idiots pls admit out loud to each other that you love each other already my gosh you've been married how long?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

I think the message at the beginning of the chapter is appropriate.

And who is that baron? He cute!

IM GONNA CRY HE LOVES HER SO MUCH BUT MANS CANNOT EXPRESS IT PROPERLY OR RIGHT, AND IT PROBABLY EGGED HIM ON WHEN SHE KEPT SAYING YOU WERE THE BEST OPTION 😭😭 HE WAS SOOO DONEEEE NOW LOOK AT THEIR RELATIONSHIP 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️ can't wait for the chapters where they finally clear out the misunderstandings :(( thank you so much for another chapter! aaaa <3

Aggregator gang
ahhh the characters have it rough rn
the warning at the top of this chapter was so funnily aggressive i approve 1000%
thank you scans team for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
u know.. as much as i love tragedy.. this isn't exactly my cup of tea.. this is draining my soul.. here, everyone is at fault and is also innocent.. so there's nobody to hate.. and it's not a fun read at all..

Group Leader
This is a cage. No wonder she can't handle it physically or mentally. 😥
Thanks for the chapter! 😘

Thanks you BCK for all your hard work and imo the message y'all sent to everyone wasn't aggressive, I would have said the same thing 🤷🤷 Welp good job to those who leaked it ig 🙄

I see.. I'm sorry madam, for attacking you so muchin chap 3 😔 this is so much, I don't want to say what you did is harmless cause ypur words also hurtful and been placing thorns inside the Duke's heart which lead to both of your place right now, distrustful when it comes to heart and feeling.. It's hard.. I hope they can have a good redemption arc

I know how depression feels, you feel trapped and it's like you can't breathe, you just want to run away from everything and everyone, she must feel so suffocated in this big mansion.....

Group Leader
I'm happy that I binged read this in the morning. This is his honestly the first manhwa were they talked depression and actual mother and son relationship and thank you for translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread