The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 27

Baroness please marry me

Honestly this is the most abusive relationship I’ve seen in a light hearted medieval setting romance manga. I’m probably going to read until the very end because I’ve already gotten this far but fuck harson and all his subordinates and anyone else who didn’t help her. I was really trying to see both sides of this problem and give everyone the benefit of the doubt but c’mon

Okay I read the spoiler and
If she really does divorce him and gets back together with him later WHYYYY. He doesn’t deserve that forgiveness. I just want her to divorce Harsen find another fine man and just look out for Vincent until she dies happily of old age T-T

I am seriously confused at the jarring transition from talking to fmc to the conversation between the vassal and his wife. It was so instant and jarring it fucked me up lol. Took me a sec to realize what was going on.

BARONESS DESERVE A CROWN 😭😭😭😭 I almost when she said " who else will understand her " she truly care about her. Ercella definitely need some time to breathe.

@skilodracus Facts.

I've commented on ch 24&25 and honestly? I also said on ch 25 I can't see a romantic relationship out of the two. Forgiveness, yes. A sense of companionship, yes. But a romance? I can't really see it unless a good amount of years has passed.

Fed-Kun's army
ooooh i forgot who this character is but his appearance is sketchy
thanks for the chapter! and bless that baroness lol

Finally the Baroness is actually sticking up for her. Taking a woman who works that hard and just making her sit around all day isn't just wasteful, it's a recipe for disaster. It's no wonder she got so depressed when they essentially locked her away in the house and forgot about her.

Fed-Kun's army
at least....wear a wig, use disguise, and wear clothes that hide the line
like there was that kidnapping ring i'm sure there are others i mean...those trashes are like insects .-.

the only manhwa that gets me carried away with emotions to cry every episode :')

thank for the tl <3

I just hope that this dude won't turn into one of her possible love interests... the last thing this already messed up situation needs is an annoying love triangle in the mix

I am confused about this red headed baroness. Who is she? And why hasn't she stuck up for our MC before? Is it bc MC is trying to become a better person?

I can’t believe the audacity of that white-haired bast*rd. What authority does he have to prevent Estrella, the lawful DUCHESS, from reviewing the duchy’s finances?????

Idc what he calls himself, he is an employee of Harsen AND Estrella. Traditionally, the Duchess would have the authority to manage the duchy’s household finances at the very least. And this dude straight up blocks her from helping? Are you kidding me?

The more Estrella’s past being revealed, the the more awful Harsen and his entire ducal staff seem. I hope she divorces him and go live in a commune or something

Users who are viewing this thread