The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Oooo will she make up with Harsen now that she sees how she hurt him?!

I feel sorry for this dude tho, 2nd male lead syndrome hits once again

@alphagudetama
I think its because shes never given Harsen a genuine chance to understand her

I hope she gets a divorce and learns independence. It would be good for everyone to separate, because I think just staying marriage with that much sorrow between the two of them isn't fair for either. Separate and see what happens!

Finally, someone with enough emotional intelligence to explain why people react the way they do to certain words or situations. The lead characters are so emotionally inept, it hurts so much to read every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry, I don't want her to stay with her husband. I want her to marry this guy Instead. It would be nice if her and her husband left on good terms though

Main characters love each other but people want them to separate? wtf is this shit.

I'm glad that she actually asked the guy and learned exactly how her words were actually really hurtful to Harsen.

@Raydnt I mean it is hard to give him a chance when he's rarely around, I mean from everything it just seems like he spends more time at work than actually with her. Idk if she should be the one being more upfront with her feelings or whatever, but it can be intimidating when he doesn't even say anything indicative of his feelings to her.

collapses onto the floor please i hope this is the start to better communication between ercella and harsen

I can’t believe every single times ML is always the one who is shitty when you know even man got feeling like women but everyone is always like poor FL. I actually like Harsen he’s going through so much and still so strong.
😴You are all going to be happy. She is going to divorce. But people take mariage and divorce so lightly and don’t do everything to make this work. This is actually sad when you know how much both of them like each other but still don’t want to communicate.
but in her case she is sick and this was actually the right choice I think.

rfgrdzbhsrgtm this whole time I thought we were still in the past but she just thought 'I've returned to the past' so we were in the present??

Fed-Kun's army
Finally she gets what those words mean and how painful it was for harsen, it may have took an outside force at least, she sees that she needs to look at not only her son but her husband as well.

and of course the comment section disappoints me with wanting the leads to divorce without even trying to work on their relationship lol.

Users who are viewing this thread