The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
I... didn't really think about the gravity of that phrase, tbh. Huh, I disliked this nosy guy at first, but I think he's got some story to tell, too.

@kowoyoshi Fr, I agree. I don't understand why people talk about divorce so carelessly. Like, there's so many at stake here, especially in this historical era setting.

Aaaaah ;-; i wish the husband and the wife will slowly rebuild their relationship... so much misunderstanding between the two. :(

@Stoner once you see more of the story you will understand why they should really separate. It is mainly a toxic relationship although it is described further in the novel. I wouldn't really say MC "loves" the ML
it is a bit of a more one sided love from ML. Do not misunderstand me, she does develop some feelings for ML as story continues but she never loves the ML in the true sense of the word nor at the same level ML loves the MC in fact by the end it is made clear she can live without him but chooses not to. Unlike ML who truly depends on her to live.

At any rate their relationship is so twisted it makes you wonder how they can even look each other in the eye. This shall be displayed in the following charapters and as the character grows.

jyc

yess ok now with that revelation, maybe take the initiative to apologize 😭 i need more fluff

She really need that talk or else she would've gone insane. I know I would 😩.

A lot of people in this comment section are taking marriage too lightly. Yes there's a lack of communication between the couple which is frustrating, but instead of complaining about how it can be improved, yall are jumping straight to talks about divorce and shipping her with another man 🤨

I feel so bad for her specifically... Society back then was so oppressive toward women and they were seen as baby bearers rather than an actual force in society who could contribute even more than they already contributed of the fucking next generation. I understand the hurt Harsen must feel for his love to not be returned, but he must realize the situation she was trapped in. In that sense, her wording truly is the right wording. And he hasn't made any steps to try and understand her and to change their relationship from a political one to a romantic one. If you want something, fucking go get it yourself. Don't expect someone you've restricted like a bird in a cage to one day return your love.

Gosh, this is so unendingly annoying

Honestly, I'm not sure if this actually happens but a friend of mine told me she read a spoiler about this ...
Fl leaves the ml with her son leaving fl alone for some time xd idk but that kinda got me stressed out hearing that

What a sweet conversation. Maybe this will be a first step in fixing her relationship with her husband.

Am I supposed to pity him? Of course she didn't fall head over heels with you at that age, in that pivotal moment in her life when her only protector died, having only met you once or twice. You could have worked on making love grow, instead you sulked from the get go and poisoned the ground your marriage was planted in.

Is that her sisters child???? The father is “his highness.” Hmmmmm. So many questions T^T I just want her to be happy.

THERE WE FKING GO! “You were my best choice” was such a casual slap in the face, I’m glad that she realizes now. Seriously, saying that to your partner is reminding them that you don’t really care about your relationship and you could leave them whenever.
No offense but you all who can’t see how Hansen tried in the relationship are probably the same people that can’t remember when someone did something nice for you. Go reread and actually pay attention, you’ll notice that he isn’t perfect but he tried.

honestly i think she wouldnt have ever mention the phrase " best choice" if when she got the chest full of flowers for her dowry or idk engament present no one told her he was probably being polite and it didnt mean anything , i think her mom said this she said something like oh when we receive this flowers as gifts it means they cherish and love you deeply but then she was like oh he probably dont even know what this means and as soon she said the guy prob dont even know the meaning she felt like he was using her as a way to not marry the princess, u could slowly see her exited about the flowers thinking maybe" he fell for me at first sight but the mom ruined it so lot of mis comunication here . since he did knew the flowers meaning and he did fall for her and their marriage didnt even help him at all and brought him enemies even his dad was like O.O? why her . so it be great if he can show he truly loves her and for her to pay more attention to the little things he does for her and finally see he has loved her from the beggining.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmm..... I'm not sure if I want her to make nice with hubby or go with the new guy.....

Users who are viewing this thread