The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 3

It takes one thing to break trust but multiple things to gain it. Honestly, the mc is trying too hard too much in such a short time frame. 15 years is a lot, and I think she should take it slowly. Doing so much now will just make it sus....

And tbh, imo I think 4 subjects (excluding swordsmanship) is too little.... In high school, you take up to 7 classes (or even more). But then again, it depends how rigorous the classes are and how long it is. (College is another topic to think about though)

Normally I would support the mother and her will to repair the relationship with her son but how she does it is just wrong.
You cannot undo the neglection of a child for his whole life with just a few words or act like you are the victim.
This is just wrong. She doesn't even consider the feelings of her son or tries to explain everything to him, instead she interferes forcefully in his everyday life and acts like it's perfectly normal.
I hope, that the son wont forget what she has done in the past -altough it sounds harsh but what reason should he have to forgive his mother which neglected him almost his whole life?
So that they all can play happy family?

Dex-chan lover
This is like if the father from "actually I was the real one" was the MC. Which is why I'm feeling sorry for the son more than the mother. At the same time, I want them to fix their relationship.

Her intent is nic but is she dumb, its been fifteen years... She shouldn't just "fix" his life without asking him, she barely even knows him .... She's handling this very poorly but hopefully she realizes he's nearly a grown up and understands him before presuming she knows the best when she was there for none of it.

Aggregator gang
aw i get where the mom is coming from but this change came out of literally no where lool
like maybe her death made her have some epiphany? but i dont get how she was neglectful for 15 years and then says all these things like "u dont have to live for ur family"
and the son is already 15 years old so he's def old enough to be resentful or her already
this is gonna be a hard relationship to fix
(also ty for scans team for translations btw)

It makes sense that she make mistake even after travelling back in time. If she is very knowledgeable in maintaining a relationship she would know not to neglect him in the first place.

She feels regret that she couldn’t be a good mother and tries to better herself when she goes back but does she know that it’s a bit too late? He is 15 years old so that means he understood everything and he knows his mother wouldn’t care for him. The fact that she changed makes him feel that she is just trying for self satisfaction.

I think it would be best for Vicente if she returned back when he was 5. Teenagers are, well, both mentally and emotionally unstable due to hormonial changes. Plus the trauma that’s been built up inside him for the past 15 year will be more challenging for her to elevate.

Fed-Kun's army
You arent his mother, you're a female gene donor that lives in his house.

thank you bored corona kids for bringing us this amazing manga!!!!! i really love motherhood and raising kids kinda story. im enjoying this so much

Users who are viewing this thread