The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 31

idk how 2 feel about that white haired guy, but as always thanks for translating!!

"What do you... Think of the duchess?"
Well, she came back on time to try to fix her mistakes with her son and what? Still acts spoiled, stupid and naive.
She doesn't deserve that second chance. She's just trying to do things differently, not fixing relationships that she broke.

Both of them deserve a second chance with each other. They've hurt each other a bit too much and need time to heal before they can truly fall in love TOGETHER. I can tell this enttire journey will be hard on Vicente because he's stuck in the middle but I genuinely believe he and Ercella can get the relationship they want from each other with a bit of effort. I love this series!!! 💕

100% agree on the divorce tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the update
I wanted a divorce but if they fix their marriage and communicate better that's probably the best route.

Guys, you're just restraining her because she is Vesirides, Vasirides.. whatever... she is smarter than you guys and you're just ignoring her... I hope the couple show their true emotions, they're already husband and wife..

@idelvice exactly! so many years of marriage and it's sad and unbelievable how they treat her as an outsider because of the family she came from...

The gap was too wide to maintain..
Just end it right there..let harsen know your worth..not just a lady to protecc but alone a lady can atacc

Harsen...like...I understand you, but also not?

Like...ok...let us assume you weren't quite sure how to deal with your depressed wife (understandable, anyone who says they know how to deal with depressed people, and aren't a qualified therapist, are probably full of shit), so you tried real hard to keep her out of dealing with crap, in order to not burden her and keep her stress at a minimum.
Since you're so smart and strategic, didn't you foresee how your people would interpret it as you keeping her in the dark and not trusting her ergo not wanting her involved ergo not considering her as important ?

And since you spent so many years undermining her position, how could you be surprised at people neglecting her?

Like, she was acting ridiculously spoiled, is still acting so.
I know it's not easy, but for the love of God, you should've known how to deal with the people around you and her at least, if you don't know how to deal with her 🙄

I pity Ercella, she's been living there for years and people of the duchy still treat her like a stranger😞
Im happy they are starting to communicate better
Thanks for the update!

Years of watching her like an enemy n u jack holes still know absolutely nothing about her? You talk about her like an enemy force, but ignore her like a forgotten vase in the attic. PICK ONE.

If u really thought she was an enemu you woulda watched her like a hawk, u knew she wasn't but didn't like her so u ignored her. EVEN THE MAIDS N WET NURSE DID THE SAME.

I wish she coulda gotten to go further back. Even if she can fix things between her son, the fact those wounds could get that deep on all ends hurts.

But than the story might not have been as provoking.

Agh nooo
I really want to hear other people's perspective on her!

From her personal perspective, she was all alone and no one had an inkling how she felt (+depression def amplifies those feelings). So I really want to hear that some other people have seen her, noticed her situation (validate her suffering/mine from reading 😭)

Also, how cute was that abuse if power to keep the "next time" and watch fireworks with his wife? 🌟
All the other ppl just like wait, already?!

i still really dont give af abt harsen sorry lol patiently waiting for the divorce my milf needs people who respect her and actually know her worth

Users who are viewing this thread