The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Omg the husband is kinda sus. Did he poison her in the other life to marry in a new wife?
Many thanks

BUT WHY IS THE HUBBY SO SUS?!!!! Hmm I wonder if everyone is just making fun of MC and talking down to her son? Is that why she’s so upset?? It’s not really about implications about getting her son engaged to a bratty daughter, right?

Thank you so much for the fast uploads!!!!!! 🙏

@unime damn right in the description it does say she did not realise that her relationship with her husband was not what she think it is

Group Leader
@Honeybeaubie Hmm... The spoilers didn't really mention the details.
The gist is that it was a rebellion to attempt to put someone else on the throne. ML got involved because he thought that would help FL, but by the time FL found out, it would bring more harm to her than good (because FL's family supported the current king, and FL had to take over as her family's head because her brother died). Anyways, this conflict makes up the second half of the series, so we probably won't get there yet.

Just so yall know the fl has trauma. From both the ML as kinda the son since she suffered postnatal depression after giving birth to him. Its reasonable her mental age isnt the same as her true age

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad her relationship with her husband is good.. right? right? pls tell me hubby isn't hiding anything

if anything, the FL's past behaviour towards her son is a product of societal expectations on women to bear children at a young age. she was not ready for it and her postnatal depression made it worse. unfortunately, it led to parental neglect and childhood trauma. the FL, as a parent is accountable to an extent and is not innocent in this but i still think it's really sad for both the FL and her son. i'm glad this is a story because i'd say this is a common experience among families

Thank YOU🤘anyways.....

I have this feeling😐...
I feel like her husband is cheating or like there's something deep😑
I guess I'm over thingking🙄, but really! I would be saaaaddd, supper dupper sad if this feeling is wright 😤

@ Bbyan

This is the last part of the synopsis/description “ The son only pushes her away and she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, wasn't actually...”

It obviously infers that something is up but yeah I agree with you, I was hoping he wasn’t having an affair and isn’t the reason behind her death in the previous life...

@ konohananiji I see everyone thinking’s the husband is sus because of what happened this chapter and the stuff I read in the synopsis:
“ and she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, wasn't actually...”

...were there any spoilers about him?

I’m gonna answer few questions. This is what I get from spoilers.

@Bbyan @Adryan475
He wasn’t having an affair or whatsoever. Actually, he loves her very much and gave everything just for her to stay by his side. I think the sypnosis in question is all about him being involved in the rebellion to put someone in the throne

@ thaynii
Oh mha ghad😂
I'm glad I love reading spoilers, my hwart is now at ease☺️ arigato nemashita 🙏

i hope the duke ain't cheating or anything. i hate that kind of angst the most

Users who are viewing this thread