The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

@cinnamoncookie Agreed. I thought we'd see a cute kid. But having the son be a teen is interesting too. It means the MC will have to work twice as hard. He's nearly an adult and has spent his entire life ignored by her. He won't trust her easily.

thankyou for the translation
I really like this when read the raw, and really glad someone pick this up ❤️

OH MY GOD THE PREMISE IS SO GOOD IM ABT TO CRY IM SO EXCITED THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS OMG

HARSEN'S A GOOD HUSBAND OMG IM SAD SAD I HOPE THEY'LL BE A WONDERFUL FAMILY SOON :mad:

kinda wished she came back a lot more years before so we can witness baby vicente but maybe this is like a payback for her so she can fix what she did wrong ,,

BUT THIS IS SO GOOD IM SOOOO EXCITED

@cinnamoncookie @Manhwaaaa @Dreamingflower i think it's because she did something wrong. in order for her to fix it, she can't go back to where he's a lot younger. it's already a blessing that she can go back in time, and if she go back to he's younger and still innocent and all that then she wouldn't have the chance to redeem herself. that's what i thought.

although yes i kinda hoped she went back to where he's still a smaller kid since it'll be a lot cuter ;; but this is also good !

Can someone spoil me about her relationship with the duke? Based on the summary, they don't have a good relationship, but it doesn't seem that way 3 chapters in.

Still wondering if she will still get sick even after improving the relationship between her son and her husband

Ercella ... but died of an illness at a young age. ... her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, wasn't actually...

Poison? Poison.

From forum
MC were maried super young when she was 17 because her father last wish. She apparently not ready because she still enjoying her youth.(like playing around , go to the party). The husband love her, but hurt when she said she marry him because he was her best choice
The reason of their family falling apart because
after Mc giving birth her son, she experience pospartum depresion. Not only that she saw her husband killed his cousin who make her traumatic seing his child and her husband face. After two years theraphy,it seems that she forgot the accident get better but the scorn from society when she start attending party cause her rellapse and hatred for her son.

The ending:
it seems that they are getting divorce

@Chrana whaaaat?
did they got divorced in her past life or at the end of the present timeline? I don't like the MC but it's really messed up to get married very early and not being able to enjoy her youth.

Even though the MC is in the wrong for he way that she treated her son, I can sympathize because it's obvious that she had depression after she gave birth. She was just a teenager when she was forced to marry. First chapter makes it seem like she didn't even want to marry, but didn't really have a choice in the matter. She was just a girl who was neither ready to be a mom nor a wife.

Group Leader
Quite an interesting premise! Now I wish there’s a version from all those ‘tyrant dads’ manhwa, where the heroine gets reborn and win their father affection - except the dad is the one being reborn.

I do like that this time its the parent that has to make amends, because it’s never the child’s fault that they’re neglected and the children shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to win their parent’s affection like “They say i was born the emperor’s daughter”

Unlike a lot of the other readers here, who say they sympathize with female lead, I can't bring myself to.
Neither can I really bring myself to like her at all. Unfortunately, this manga just isn't for me. 🤥

Users who are viewing this thread