The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

I don't know what it is about this type of manga, but the author never manages to get the pacing right.

Just an FYI, this manga has a NINE chapter long flashback sequence in the middle of a pivotal discussion. I legitimately forgot what the discussion was about over the nine fucking chapter flashback.

Came for the mother-son fluff. Stayed for the well-crafted narrative on social hierarchy and delve into darker issues like post partum depression and
being abandoned by husband and household while pregnant oof
Yes, before you judge the MC for being a bad mom, there is actually a good reason for her to treat the son as she did. Not justifying child abuse or anything, but you come to understand from her POV

This manhwa will make you cry from sadness for the characters and it gets pretty heavy when it gets to flashback of MC's life
they've had a real shitty marriage life ohhh boy
, so if you came here thinking this was just going to be a sweet family fluff story, you've been warned.

After reaching Chapter 30, all I want is for MC and her son to be happy T_T

The sensitivity of the plot, the complexity of the characters... Didn't expect any of this, but I have no regrets at all. I hope everyone ends up well (。•́︿•̀。)

Damn, thought this was gonna be just another fluffy princess story. Wish there were more manhwa that dealt with complicated themes and issues.

I felt really sad seeing the classic signs of post-partum depression. Even more sad when Harsen saw all those signs and didnt recognize them, he cant understand why she kept crying, kept on staying in her room and losing all function. He loved her, I get it. He married her despite knowing that he would encounter a lot of hardship if she chose her. All those wars he fought was the price he was paying so he could be with her. After all, that was where he was good at, at fighting. He lacked in areas where he didn't know how to express his emotions well. On the other hand, Ercella was feeling disconnect towards her husband and his people, ended up feeling all by herself, didnt even know what was wrong with her and just wants to be loved in the end. I know she didn't mean to offend Harsen with the "best choice" thing, considering how she grew up in a political family. And all the sudden changes she went through after giving birth and having a son.

They were perfect for each other, but met at a really bad time.

IT HURTS SO FREKING MUCH I CANNOT STAND IT I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE HAVING EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS AND TO LUMP ALL OF THOSE SHT INTO JUST ONE'S LIFE IS HORRID, UNACCEPTABLE, BLASPHEMOUS, FORLORN. I CAN'T STOP MY TEARS

Wooow, you know what's not it? The person trying to snipe us by uploading chapter 31. 😀 I hope you have good quality to make up for your lack of common scans courtesy.

T__T so good, thank you bored corona kids for giving me the opportunity to read this!! seriously so many thoughts and feelings but I don't have the words or emotional capability to express them properly, feels like my insides were scraped apart (in a good way). poor ercella and harsen and vicente i just 😭

Users who are viewing this thread