The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

Fans are so forgiving when a scumbag dad or husband is slowly won over, but when a mom tries to reform herself, "Die monster, you don't belong in this world!"

@angelfan
You might be right.

All I can contribute now in the comment section is to thank the scan team for their hardwork! Looking forward to the new update! ^^ Please look after your health as well.

She died and a then realized that she loved his child? lol, thats stupid xD

the description makes me worried bc at the end it says "...and she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, wasn't actually..." and idk what to expect bc it looks fine but you can never know what he really thinks :((

when y'all get to have a child as young as she does, you'll get the feeling that you don't have your own youth and freedom because you need to take care of your child and that sucks. that's why there's this thing called abortion :)

@animefangirlx ikr?!
It so annoying as ones that have princcesses whose fathers literally are so cruel to them, literally love their fathers anyway.
But the same it not applied when it comes to mothers?
Sigh

Here the majority of the comments are standing with the MC that she is pitiful and how others are bashing her for neglecting her child even though she suffered by having an political marriage and bearing a child in such an young age. I stand with others on this point but what does the child did for him to be neglected by his mother. The mother gave birth to the child as a responsibility she naturally thought of her being as a wife of the noble family so why neglect that child if she was not going to love him and take care of him later. If she had desires to live her teens like her peers she should have raised objections of having a child but she was not capable among them but is capable to object to her child who doesn't have any say and not know anything but longs for her mother's love.

But I'm in awe like how his relationship with his mother got so good in just a few days, I didn't knew that 15 years of negligence she showed was just compensated in just less than 15 days. Maybe there is resentment in his heart but he's not letting it surface or he has just forgiven her for the attention he wanted till date.

@ash003
It's a hard world for mothers. Even in real life, a dad that walks out on the family is much more easily forgiven than a mom who does. A man who cheats is like shrug, boys will be boys. A woman who cheats is a whore forever. I'm not saying any of those things are right, but the fallout is much harsher on one side than the over.

This comment section reminds me just how much society at large trivializes women's issues. 😟

If it's a man who suffers from PTSD, it is understandable.

If it's a woman who suffers from post-partum depression, it's the woman being emotional or hormonal or something, but it is definitely not considered as a mental disorder.

Sure, it's easy to hate Ercella. The fact that she's Caucasian, wealthy, highly-educated, intelligent, and a noble at that, don't do her any favors. However, not everyone really knows what's going on in other people's lives and households. Only the person living that life and living in that household, day in and day out, truly knows what their life is like.

Fed-Kun's army
There's genuinely no excuse for child neglect. There are reasons and ways to understand why they did what they did, but it does not change that they did neglect their child and hurt them. Ercella had reasons for how she ended up because she felt like her life was restricted and she was always made to bear expectations at the cost of her freedom. It can make anyone feel resentful, especially when they don't have an outlet.

Just like I also get why Vicente and her husband take her sudden change of heart with skepticism. Her actions made them unwilling to fully believe that she truly changed, and even if she did, they might consider it too late because it's already been years of neglect and they are already at the age where they can be considered adults.

What could have been solved with therapy can't be solved now due to how therapy doesn't exist in there.

But people trying to condemn her for changing her tune now and saying that she doesn't deserve to make amends after what she did are the most unreasonable ones here. She reflected on what she did and wanted to change herself, and is even proving herself to do so now that she had a second chance. She's trying and to dismiss that is utterly baffling.

In all honesty though, it wasn't rare for nobles in our world to deligate children upbringing to servants, teachers, etc. So I really don't understand why they are so agiteted when it's not uncommon for parents to keep distance.

Gosh, everyone in this manhwa is a duche😬

Mind you guys, from the spoilers I read this manhwa is more than just mom-son relationship. It’s more about ercella and her husband, their relationships and how they grow as a person. Her trying to mend her relationship with her son is just the tip of the iceberg. The plots and conflicts are deeper than that, it involves politics, war, betrayal. The situation is just going to get ugly from now on. Very ugly.

Now he is really showing his true colors, it's easy to neglect son and wife relations for years and now blame Ercella alone for not being a present mom 😒

Wow, the "dad" is such an asshole! He really doesn't give any emotional support for his family for years and then blames MC when she is trying to change and make an effort. And before anyone comments that he told her to eat dinner with her son; that was not said with/recieved as anything other than condescension and disdain.

poor girl, she was just a child when she had a child and her depression was too strong

Lmao, the dad sure acts like he has the moral high ground.

Isn't he the one that traumatized his wife? Also, he acts like he's close with the son but that's not the case. The mom is also telling him that she knows the fiancée is a bad person and he's blowing her off. =/

Users who are viewing this thread