The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

I’ve read the spoilers and that brought to light that she’s been through so much I’m surprised she even married the dude after what he is did and how young she was when she had him it makes sense she was depressed after it all

@Yunwu She was suffering from untreated mental illness. I think it's pretty clear she had postpartum depression.
There are also some more spoilers that apparently go much deeper into why she was acting the way she did. She was suffering from some trauma that hasn't been explored yet in the recent chapters.
This along with the fact that she was forced into this marriage and into having a child. It doesn't excuse what she did. Having mental illness doesn't give you a free pass if you hurt someone, but I can sympathize with the fact that she was placed into a difficult situation.

Oooowww this is so sweet!!! I love this!!!! And her husband actually loves and dotes on them, I'm so happy for this woman and her son, I'm also glad this time she's the one who noticed that she had to change and not just someone taking over her body and being lovey lovey with her son while she's dead, I'm really glad it's not that kind of story haha, I like it, thank you very much for the scans everyone!!! We appreciate your hard work dear team!

@beatriz89 No, I mean, even without the spoilers, you can tell that there's a reason why she acted the way she did.
In this case, for me it's not about if what she did has a reason behind it or not. Simply put, I just don't feel any connection
with her to make me enjoy this manga. I can't explain it well, but there are some similar manga to this where the female
lead who wasn't a good person, gets a second chance to fix their mistake. I was able to sympathize with them.
But for her, I'm not sure why, but it just isn't working for me. Yeah, the spoilers mention the reason why, but
this isn't revealed until much later in the story, right? Until then, her actions in the past just makes me dislike her.

I think the title should be "the flowers dance and the wind sings" as 꽃 here refers to flowers in general not a specific flower kinda like 꽃보다 남자 (boys over flowers)

😍😍😍Thank you for picking up this series! I'm loving it! Looking forward to the next chapters.😘

hiii @ehhhwut1202 people are reuploading your translations to bato.to, did you give them permission to do so? I just saw it and just want to tell you :3

Just 4 chapts and i cried 😭
As a mom, i had that worst feelings "just if I didn't get pregnant early.." i felt sorry for my kids having that thought..huwaaa..if I just have 3 years to get everything in order..i will do my best-est for them..and i am doing so 😊

That timing on the release tho xD
Had just finished all the chapters and was a bit sad, thanks ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread