The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings

I feel like what's best for the whole family is therapy LOL. They just all need a space to vent their thoughts.

I hope they can be more open on their feelings because it also affects the child. Bruh we need love in this household.

from the novel spoiler, I read that they will divorce...well I can't wait 😕

this is the second time i read a webtoon so depressing that it made me depressed too, hope everything will end up well. Thank you for translating

This family ughhhh please my heart breaks for them please give them the love they all deserve

Group Leader
Seeing all these comments that states how heartbreaking the recent events in the manhwa makes me not want to read this lol

Well, as people easily sympathize with the poor but not the rich with mental problems, I cannot feel sympathy for the FL here. She got almost everything everyone wants, her depression just make people who’s struggle out there a joke. She simply just doesn’t know how to enjoy life, rich people problems.

omg I need a pause from this, it's gotten too depressing for my heart. Will resume this when all the problems start to get resolved. Can anyone spoil me if this will stay so heavy or if it gets a happy ending???

omg I need a pause from this, it's gotten too depressing for my heart. Will resume this when all the problems start to get resolved. Can anyone spoil me if this will stay so heavy or if it gets a happy ending???

I wished they put the TW on the recent chapters too 🙂 I end up skipping only the one with the warning and keep reading the others

Okay so before anyone decides to drop this after seeing the many same spoilers below, let me just say, that there’s more to it. Yes it ends the way the spoilers below says BUT there’s a side story and the ending of this main one, will not make you regret reading. I’ll give you have the spoilers but let me just say this, you might regret reading them considering how there’s so much to explain but only so much that could possibly be explained by just summarizing it. This story is a emotional roller coaster that you will not want to miss out on. Alright, I warned you, here’s the (please do keep in mind that this was not my own summary of the spoilers).
...well if you don't know the context then the spoiler is meaningless!
-a lot happens and then towards the end!
-vincent fully accepts his mother's love and is on her side
-ercella gets sick again
-she left for her mother's home country with vincent looking for a cure to her disease ... when she came back she got this sentence :
you're late...the funeral is over!
-Caron died #sob (too long and complicated to explain why or how) .. caron left a will that ercella is the next marquis instead of his son .
-she can't be a visaride and Bernhardt at the same time : ercella and harsen get a divorce (she asked for it) . ercella becomes the marquis and struggles to find out the reason caron left this will .
-deciphering a code that harsen taught her how to read , ercella she finds out that :
duke Bernhardt + duke Garten+ grand duke Callix of Bethel (the king's half brother) are planning a rebellion : to make callix king . at this point where he lost ercella , harsen has nothing to gain from the rebellion but it was too late to turn back.
-harsen disowns vincent (it was vincent's choice. kinda to protect him in case the rebellion fails) .
-ercella tries to stop the rebellion by going to the country they (rebels) made contract with in the pretext of negoitiations (...the one who gets send is chosen by vote) instead of just telling the king because that means harsen's death (as a traitor too).on the other hand if the rebellion succeeds : her nephew (the crown prince) dies and the vissaride who supported him loses its position.
after many chapters she succeeds... well kinda because the rebellion happened but the back up did not come so it failed . and the rebels are now traitors sentenced to death .
-his last will : harsen asks to see ercella (who was in another country)
-harsen is sent to a land ... when he expected to be excuted . there was ercella . The end ...
side story : harsen didn't realy die but he was recorded dead as a traitor so he so he can't go back
she tells harsen that (although she can't forgive) him she loves him and doen't wanna live without him (harsen seemed to have lived for that moment ).
they leave for her mother's country where she has royal status
through out the story.....from harsen's point of view we see how much he actually loved ercella and tried to give her everything to stay by his side.
vincent also lost his status . the king decided to give him a title of a count for his contibutions in stoping the rebellion but he refused . later he too went to his parents' side.
ercella proposed to harsen (they're still not married)...
the three of them get closer (in a healthy way this time)...at the end ercella is pregnant again but determined be a good mother to both 19 y.o vincent and the child to be born.
in the side stories we see more of eshahild , caron ,what happened in the original timeline after her death and how ercella came back in time .
THE END
~ AnNa Akiko
Link to more spoilers https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-flower-dance-and-the-wild-song-%EA%BD%83%EC%9D%80-%EC%B6%A4%EC%B6%94%EA%B3%A0-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%80-%EB%85%B8%EB%9E%98%ED%95%9C%EB%8B%A4.117872/page-2

@enma1001

Right now you’re the one who’s making people who struggle with depression a joke by invalidating someone’s feelings just because they’re rich, depression is something that can hit anyone, why do you think the proverb "money don’t by happiness" exist ?

@love_60 I agree with you. @enma1001 don’t just speak for people who have had or have depression like that. Depression isn’t something that comes with money or lack there of. Money can be a factor in someone’s depression. Just as someone without money can get depressed, someone with it also can. I really do hope you weren’t being serious in what you said. If what you said was how you seriously thought, then you haven’t actually tried to understand her.

Users who are viewing this thread