Thank you for the update !

But...
You are a guard at the imperial palace
YET
Not only, you harass a worker
AND
You don't know who are the queen's candidates
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
You can't even recognise your own Emperor ?

Holy sh*t, I don't know how this empire and this guards managed to survive 'til this very moment.

istg she's so annoying- it's like she's not even attempting to try any magic even if it fails IT'S ALL ABOUT LEARNING BRO

Fed-Kun's army
Get the feeling these guards are just the cannon folder of the army...the type that besides their commanding officer they don't bother learning the chain of command.

@Kapuche not only that but they failed to recognize a pure blood aka a very prestigious noble aka someone that could destroy them

Oho, they seem to have some special bond going on. Or he did something with his magic for Sabine to be able to summon him.

Also... the frick, how do the knights not know the face of their employer??? Aren't you supposed to keep him safe? How would you-
nvm
I see they have vacuum between their ears.

Dex-chan lover
The stair running page was posted twice, one of them with a typo and the other with the correct text

Oh-ho, I'm excited to see how they're going to be killed, lol. Just asking, how can u not know how a pure witch looks like, and what does that mean and how can u not know your boss and the head of your own world? I'm kinda shocked they're working in the Palace being this hideous tbh.

Anyway, where their connection came from? She's hella strong if she's capable to travel at her wish to the King's chambers plus even summoning him, I hope she can gain more confidence with time and wish to do more. Obviously she has the capability to do whatever she wants, she doesn't need anyone's if she's looking for physical power, but she needs a lot of help in the emotional aspect.

Tnks for sharing <3 I really like the story

Users who are viewing this thread