The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I figured that you can't get to the top without making enemies, but it also means dropping friends in the process. This is gonna be good.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Do-Gyeol makes it out alive with no life threatening injuries. I feel really bad because he'll have to experience something really horrible, and because I find the turn of the events agreeable. The story's realistic, and it doesn't sugarcoat anything.

I wouldn't be shocked if he sides by the Crown Prince or that princess against them at all.

I'm also worried for our princess. She'll slowly lose that kindness and compassion, and that will destroy her. It's impossible to be an angel if you want to succeed in a battlefield like that but I just hope she doesn't lose herself, and still tries to be kind as much as she can.

Where is that guard? When are they gonna meet? He's a more experienced player in this one, she needs advice and someone she can rely on, even just a bit.

Double-page supporter
You can't blame her. She was threatened to "go back to her dilapided house" and considering her age it was clearly not something she could endure.
Lil Bro got an unjust punishment but its still better than being killed.

In the end the real blame comes from that other Princess and the Emperor being a senile POS that takes outrage of a child words.

@Kryspy_Kreme Knowing how this manhwa is going, I believe that the "Little Princess" will be faced with so many hardships and difficult decisions that it will change her into a heartless person, just like her "father". My thoughts are that the boy will come out alive, but will hold a very serious grudge against the "Princess" and the whole kingdom, as well as his brother, for attacking him that way. There may be attempts on the "Princess's" life in the future.

Contributor
I am probably in the minority for enjoying witnessing the darker, more sinister path for the princess. It feels more realistic this way, as the royal family often feels romanticized too much as benevolent figures that only need a Pollyanna person to complete it. IRL politics is horrible, toxic, and filthy. I feel this title represents the fact well.

I'll be disappointed if Lil Bro makes this his motive if he comes back later in the series though. It might just be a tad too predictable for me.. :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluubuckets Do-Gyeol's case if he is alive, and the princess' life threatening future is bound to happen.

But if the process and results of this story are as straightforward as you've said, that she'll just face hardships then a heartless ending, that'll be quite boring for a seemingly long series. Not unless they add some amusing twists to it then, I'm all for it.

Surprised so many people are hating protagonist’s decision. Her own position is vulnerable and she still has barely any power, so trying to help someone in that position and going against the king would have been reckless and potentially lethal. Life ain’t all rainbows and butterflies, especially in a place like this. You gotta have enough strength behind you to afford to be compassionate.

Double-page supporter
My poor do-gyeol how could they do this to him :(

The princess isn't any better. She could've offered comforting words an stuff to let the poor boy know she cared. Instead she just cowered. Ugh
It's hard to root for these protagonists already

that shit hurted....
I knew she couldnt do anything matterial to help him but i hoped he at least said something to him or at least, at the very least went to him to see his recovery or help him or something... i really dont want for do-gyeol to turn against her when he was the first person that cared for her but i cant really blame him if he does, fuck
but i really do enjoy this royalty story where it feels more dark and more according to real life

Aggregator gang
Um. Oof. Damn. I mean I understand where they're trying to get but hot damn.

@scarlet_summer I agree but think about it, a 14 year old who has nothing facing the emperor. Also if anyone else is placed in that situation they'll probably do the same or if not that's the end of them. It pisses me off how things need to go this way and I hope that things will get netter soon.

Tbh I hate how Dowun is just using her as a tool as well as the way he handles things but in his defense he's just doing this to regain his family's position. You can't get anywhere if all you show is compassion and meekness. You need to harden your heart so that you won't show any flaws in front of your enemies.

She gotta be careful, he'll throw her under the bus when it suits him

Users who are viewing this thread