The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 18

Damn, she grew that much in just 2 years 😱
Still hoping for bodyguard x Hong Lyon

Group Leader
Young Hong Lyon is for daughteru protection and older Hong Lyon is for smile protection/marriage

Dex-chan lover
She had majestic aura now, what the hell was happen in two years?

Dex-chan lover
2 years trip...
2 years of gaining reputation...
2 years of mental forging...
are 2 years that long? the author better make special episode of that 2 years latter.

Brother said and this is where you will stop. Whoosh. Cut to the face babe.

It makes me sad to think after the brother incident and these two years how she lost her innocent and optimist, but I don't think is forever lost.
Like, she still holds dear for the guard who saved her life and her new maid, even if not fully trained or eloquent, she favors her the most.
The thing she most be careful most (after her family) is her husband's family.
She is the ticket to power they have and will try to use at their disposal, but I think, thanks to this trip, she is not going to be as easily manipulated as before.

I feel like there might've been a longer time skip than 2 years for there to be that much of a change, right? Just that within that time skip it was 2 years ago from now that she was sent away? There's gotta be something that says her ages somewhere...

@theilikepie I get where you're coming from, but that'd be an assassination attempt on the emperor and she'd be killed for treason, so for safety's sake it's best that she sticks with the whole "kill them with kindness" thing lol
At least he's old so it's probably only a matter of time until he dies, hopefully mc has some time to build up more support before then though

@Agni that's probably his wife or at least fiance? I don't think she'd be able to sit there if she wasn't, author just probably didn't feel a necessity to introduce her lol

Well appearance wise, idk if 2 years makes sense, but maturity wise I think its plausible because no one expected her to be able to come back, meaning they were expecting her to go through rough times. Which, if she did, would have forced her to grow up and mature fast

I can't help but feel that she is walking down a dark and murderous path. I'm afraid she will wither rather than bloom before this is over.

Dex-chan lover
Oh myyyyy I wonder if the guard would one day regret saving her
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
THEY MET AGAIN AHHHHHHHHH-
Reading this webtoon is my self-inflicted pain. I wonder who she will truly dance for?

Hong Lyon aggressively makes moves to get noticed woooh. Also I like the blonde haired boy more that Dowon, but the title of the story says otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread