The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 18

Puberty happens really fast, I’m assuming none of the commenters who think her growth is unrealistic had that moment when they haven’t seen their nephew for a year and it’s like HOLY SHIT WHO IS THIS PERSON.

That Cute little sister has risen and exceeded expectations.
Feels like Sansa Stark learning from the best schemers

Wasn’t it implied that there were a lot of princes and princesses? Her rank has risen fast, there must not be a lot of real competition aside from the crown prince.

And am I the only one who was thinking the younger brother could be the ML? I thought he matched her better than the prince’s bodyguard, and politically I think it wouldn’t be considered a big deal if she switched between brothers.

I want when she becomes empress she get the brothers and the guard

just makes life easier for my shipping needs

I wanna her sword dance !!! I hope nothing bad happens.
And it seems like dowun has a sonewhat smiley expression.Before he wore such a face with no emotion.
And now after 2 years honglyon is wearing that very same unemotional face ....

Thankyou for the translation!

I really want her to get together with her fiance. Like maybe theyll grow to love each other. They already trust each other and know the other the best

holy shit that scene where she confronted the prince..! absolutely amazing i got the chills

Dex-chan lover
"I hope it doesn't end in a bloodbath" Blood Bath and Beyond, when only the blood of your enemies will suffice to keep your skin silky smooth
eYINJeN.jpg

I really want to see how she travelled around the kingdom. That’s literally the most interesting part of the story so far.

I hope she wont stop there once she found or experience true love. The crown prince is unfit to rule. I prefer Dowun to be king despite how scheming he is.

Called it! The main romantic interest and the Male lead aren’t unlikely to be the same person — which I guess shows that this story is more drama than romance. But I still love it so far.

She'll become a emperor. She has more favorable public image than the crown prince ... She has now completely adapted to that cruel world. (╥﹏╥)

Users who are viewing this thread