The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 26

Dowun's losing his control on the Empress. I'm so ready for the political backstabbing to start.

It's going to be fun for those bodyguard if they have to choose to be loyal with their clan or the empress : D

Dex-chan lover
Mmm....dear empress, DON't trust these shady 'bodyguards'!! Tho I'm sure she knows better already :v

Group Leader
Laet chapter someone said baek was like hak from akatsuki no yona and i can see that this chapter

I guess that would make Dowun like soo won but even Soo Won had human emotions

Thank you for the update!! uwaaah please Hong Lyon pleassee ; w ; Baek Han is so much better for you!! Not only does he have emotions, but a caring heart and kindness :'D! I don't think he ever truly liked serving the prince, though...

Dex-chan lover
I really like that she pardoned the old woman. Shows that (for now, at least) she's not afraid to use her power to perform random acts of charity, even if doing so could potentially cause trouble. She didn't even look at Dowun first, or try to use it as leverage over Baek Han. She was just like, "Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Done." She hasn't become so absorbed by the battle for power that she's forgotten how to do something good and right for its own sake.

Not to say that she's pure and noble and faultlessly altruistic, either - the old lady didn't end up as the last surviving member of her family by accident, after all - but when she's given the option to grant clemency to someone who hasn't harmed her in any way, her natural reaction was to give it. It's really interesting that she's managed to become empress while holding on to that instinct. I'm really curious if she's going to be able to keep that aspect of herself as the series goes on, and she (presumably) starts coming into friction with Dowun.

Also, I'm really excited about how Dowun looks to be positioning himself as the principle antagonist of the series, now that almost all the childhood enemies of our empress are now dead. There was that other princess, I guess? I honestly can't remember if she's still alive or not.

Group Leader
ok i'm like. really anxious about this story. can anyone spoil what happens between black and gold guy and her?

I really wish we were shown what happened when the MC went away to the empire... also what happened to her shitty half sister??

Dex-chan lover
Were those bodyguards the ones that protected her during her time visiting the other countries? If so then great, they all should have their own bg story with her which i might found interesting

Dowun's pissed and I love it!
I'm really scared of what he'll do from now on though.

Users who are viewing this thread