The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Her cold glare...is so beautiful yet saddening

I want the kind female lead back. I also no longer know who is going to be her love interest. It seems that she hates Dowun. I hope Dowun gets a redemption arc or something.

My boy Baek Han!
Jeez, I'm predicting our girl will pine after Baek Han while Mr. Fiance will try his plotting-scheming shit.
The thing is they both saved her in one way or another. But Yang has only himself to blame for the fact that she can't love him- he always stressed on the feelings=useless. She would have fallen for him/ actually loved him anyway but yeah. Whereas her connection with Baek han is untarnished and something she is still low key trying to pursue.

Dex-chan lover
Forget the characters, I'M IN LOVE WITH THE CLEAN PAGES, THE SFXs~

never knew webtoons could be like this, I don't wanna sound old (hey I'm not! :d) but I remember when the default fonts were comic sans or typical shonen fonts...and that was and is still more than enough for free translations, but to receive this level of dedication and love for manhwas allowing us to immerse ourselves on a story and being able to appreciate it even more...

The scanlators/this group are great people, thank you so so much

Lol I was gonna write like two sentences wtf and sorry for the mistakes, must be cause of sleep, doubt I'll edit later bye orz

I think she only pretends to be cold. She’s not like Dowun, who really is cold I believe. Anyways, down with Dowun. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I ship the bodyguard and our girl so much
I usually enjoy black belly guys who act weak but are really strong and manipulative. But dowun. ..boy oh boy he just rubs me the wrong away
Many thanks

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!

damn this manhwa is getting really goood, I like the bodyguard and our mc together

Romance is a long as hell ways off so I'm not gonna focus on that because this is a political heavy story to begin with. Her relationship with Dowun has always been political and it's been stated a bajillion times.

I'm more interested in the fact that I feel that she's using the opportunity to build her power base and break from the Yang Clan. Baek Han and his clan is needed for that to happen. Nice to see the maid servant appear again. I wanna know her role in all of this.

Just finished binge reading this series. Thank you so much for the translations. I wasn’t expecting to like this story and now I’m obsessed!❤️ Of course take all the time you need with the translation. I’m so grateful to be able to read it!

Tbh I prefer her now than back then, but I agree with the other user that pointed out that she's probably pretending.

It must be a defense mechanism she developed after realizing that Dowun will never see her as anything other than a tool.

Group Leader
Just marathoned this. Amazing read was not expecting it to be this good.

Users who are viewing this thread