The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, the music is really, really good! Thanks a lot, guys!
Ahh, the vibes...

Aww. Soo DaWun had those moments too. I really hope he has repressed feelings towards the empress.

wow thanks for the speedy updates!
looking forward to baek han comforting hong lyon

Another chapter!!!!! Thank you guys so much for the mass release!!! You guys are sooo amazing!!!❤️😭 I still don’t trust Dowun and I’m sure there’s a reason why the Hong Lyon became so cold towards him.

Ahh the song really brings back memories... <3
I want to hug Dowun.. No matter what.. Dowun has always been there for her..
I can't wait for their love to blossom <3

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh. asara is planning something. And our MC. .. She's loosing her goal
Many thanks

please....let everything work out....
both asara and dowun are making me nervous;;

It's a pity for Dowun... But he really doesn't know how to care for her heart. In return he has lost her trust. He doesn't understand that for a bond to be strong you must show care in a way the other person understands. I'm pretty sure this leaves Baek Han to pick up the gaps of her heart and win her love. Plus we don't know if Dowun even loves her romantically or just as an asset he worked so hard to raise.

Kie

Contributor
Well, that was a gorgeous and heartbreaking piece. It made me tear up. I really am quite sad for these two.

Mmm. It’s kind of disappointing that she’s just grown up to be Dowun’s puppet. She doesn’t seem to have confidence in herself and they only times she can stand up to him is involving the bodyguard.

MD@Home
Dowun holding Hong Lyon's hand while she was unconscious made my heart cry. He has always been the calculating type, the one who never does anything on a whim. Him holding her wasn't necessary for his plan at all. She may have grown on him more than he could fully admit.

He and his dad may have latched on to her as their golden ticket, and this arc showing Hong's illness suggests a tragic end, but I predict Dowun never leaving her until the end... even if it meant leaving power, the one thing he built his whole life on, behind.

Group Leader
Honestly, can’t imagine a happy ending for them T___T Feels like in the end Dowun will sacrifice himself so that Her Majesty can run with Baek Han... But TBH I just really want the princess to have a happy life, or having a lil happiness in her daily life T__T

Users who are viewing this thread