The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 32

Loving our boi Han more and more! Honestly, the series both scare and intrigue me. The cunningness of practically everyone is on point and not that exaggerated. Dowun's family has been eyeing to return into power for years and while we haven't seen what she's been through during the timeskip, her growth was definitely a welcomed one for me. She owes Dowun for teaching her but because of how she had to mature and grow, even she has to be wary of him. It still pains me to think that we've everything that's happened, this honestly all feels like its heading to a tragedy. I don't know how

I really wanna know the story behind her natural born mother its sound really sad but interesting. Thank you for another chapter!:)

MD@Home
I bet Dowun wanted to take her to the same place as Mr. Bodyguard! XD

I love watching him see slowly lose grip of what he had long regarded as his pawn (but shipper me thinks he harbors feelings more than that for). It's like the rug being pulled underneath his feet.

Group Leader
Dowun: pushes lyon to be cruel and cunning, making her suppress her humanity and kindness

Lyon: treats him with coldness

Dowun:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

I keep having to check this series for a tragedy tag. Reminds me a bit of "The Queen." I hope our FL is able to live well and Dowun gets cast aside. I know that's a lot to ask for T_T

I kept cracking up at this chapter because
Dowun : Your Majesty, may I-
Lyon : no
Dowun : But-
Lyon : no

XDDD
Btw why use natural mother and not birth mother?? And anyway thank you for the chapter <3

I do like Baek Han.

But there is this tiny and small hope in my heart, hoping that Dowun actually feels something for her

Users who are viewing this thread