The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 36

Still waiting for Dowun to show his true colors. Obviously this kid is just hiding his feelings as he disposes of them for the sake of his goal. Rather like how this series is portraying royalty with no happy endings, it's more immersive than a random girl that gets everything she wants. There's consequence for every action she takes.

I think with this chapter Dowun's finally knocked out of the running as a possible love interest, especially with his brother now showing up as a replacement(?) to him.

MD@Home
Dowun's poker face-perfect facade is breaking: the tiny smile when he heard an understated confession from Lyon, the shock on his face when he saw the ring, and the conflicted "I..." scene.

While reading, I found myself torn between annoyance at his magnificent bastard act and gleeful at the resulting angst--because I know that in proper shoujo tradition, this only builds up to the delicious karma/comeuppance he'll get when the tables are turned and he belatedly realizes how he really feels about her all this time.

Fed-Kun's army
BABY BOYYYY YOU GREW UP SO TALL NOW!!!! (´;ω;`)
HOW WERE YOU WAS EVERYTHING FINE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THESE YEARS YOU HAVE A LOVER YET-

Dowun, are u really dont have a little tiny felling for our queen?
Thats so tragic.
She loves you all the time 😢😢😢

He wanted no feelings and she disposed them, he wanted a rational relationship where only the kingdom is the goal, and he will have the cold queen he so wants. But I feel like she won't give up her soft side only she will show to another person. Dowun you done bad ...

He's probably gonna pick up the ring and use it against her like her mom...

I hope the lil bro makes a difference, I mean to avenge their clan it doesn't have to be dowun doing the marrying...

I'm sorry I just lost all faith in dowun, he going down

Group Leader
despite my frustration with dowun, i still like this story. i'd have preferred a bigger emphasis on how she had to sacrifice her emotions to put on a cold facade in her younger years, but this is okay too.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie

My guess is that maid was a spy for Dowun. And Lyon also asked: Who is your master?

In other words, who is the one that employs and feeds you? It isn't Dowun, it's Hong Lyon, the Empress. Why listen to what Dowun wants? Hide the cloak away from him and explain Dowun wanted it thrown away, but you hid it because you knew it belonged to the master.

Double-page supporter
Oof Dowun my boy you've gotta stop working against yourself...

@syaochan +1
He deserves to abondened! Yeah he dug his own grave, well more accurately grave of his heart. Anyway thanks for rhe update, love you guys~^^🙏

Dowun is really starting to piss me the tf owff!!

Can she please just end up with Baekhan??

honessstlyyy.. even if Dowun does change later, she still deserves someone better than him. JEEZ

I hope dowun lil brother will give dowun some advice how to approach lyon back, just like something he did way before (compliment one)

Sigh, again Dowun shows his low emotional intelligence. She practically hands him her heart as a gift only to have him refuse it over and over. People cannot be machines no matter how hard you try. If you can't give her the love she needs then obviously she will seek it elsewhere. Dowun is not as smart as he thinks he is and it will be his downfall.

Users who are viewing this thread