The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 37

Ngl I shipped her with the younger brother from the start, but I prefer baek han rn. Tbh I just want her to be as far away from dowun as possible.

Aggregator gang
GET BAEK HAN AS THE CONCUBINE! well, or a secret lover, just give us the fluff 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Everyone rooting for plain, boring, white boy. Me wanting the original pair just to see MC and black boy develop more as a characters to justify the pairing.

~ dowun fuck off and die dowun fuck off and die ~
I reallllly want this to end with her being with Baek Han but I haven't done enough good deeds in my life to get what I want. This story makes me kind of sick, I don't feel good about the way things are going ahh. Fuck character development Dowun is rotten
~ baek han super ultra mega angel hottie x10 ~
THANKS FOR THE UPDATES

Fed-Kun's army
me, at the end, mind reeling and barely breathing from the drama:
7aed2d5c84e2cf457a0f66a01f244e1ebca24427.jpg

Hmm so the lil bro have some sort of grudge towards Dowun... ? the brothers seem to be very distant, i hope he is involved for a bigger role.

@Redice i don't get why the real good guy always be called "plain and boring" the guy who will treat you very well, a gem in life. The 2nd ML in most shoujo tropes also usually have a better attitude and far deseved the girl sometimes, ofc the complex one will be far interesting for the sake of "story", but will you even pick the cold and ruthless one who won't give you any love compared to good guy irl? shoujo girls seem to be quite a masochist sometimes, so LOL.

The brother is into a ship war! 😂
And he still cares a lot for our little princess, I am so happy ;3;

Okay someone spoiled plz I don’t know anymore if I want to side with Dowun or Baek Han or little brother

Can we forget for a moment that we're talking about everybody's favorite sweetheart (including Lyon's) to look at the facts? She's drinking an unknown tea from a man who once served her most powerful enemy, who hasn't risked his life to prove his new loyalty to her, who she barely knows, and without testing it in anyway. Isn't this how Queens are slowly poisoned?

Users who are viewing this thread