The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
IS IT LOVE?! IS IT COMPASSION?! WHAT IS IT! TEAM BAEK HAN FOREVEEEEER

Edit: thank you for the update! I already read this in the korean ver but i can't understand anything 😭

Thanks for your hard work! We are getting closer and closer to being caught up with the raws.

Honestly, I just want Dowun and his whole family to vanish into the abyss. 😑

I like how Baek Han is being put in another light this chapter. It can be an ominous tone. He can say that he developed feelings for her but seeing how the younger brother influenced his thoughts it can be said that Baek Han is similar to the ML just that he could potential use his kindness for benefits. Honestly, I appreciate how the ML is being shown in this chapter as well. Now we can see that the ML too could be a potential victim of the power game and maybe our initial perspective of him might be slightly off from what we initially view of him.

Just saying, I think both love interests have their pros and cons. Rather, I wouldn't just rule out that the ML is an asshole without really knowing what he's thinking since most of this stuff is in the perspective of the FL.

Yes yes yes yes yes Baek Han hot and nice, more Baek Han scenes. I refuse to read any further into this plot because I am afraid of what will happen.

Dowun ROT you peace of shit, utter scum.

YAAAAASSSSSSSS 😍😍😍😍
I swear the most likeable character in this webtoon is the lil bro 😂

after that last line, all I could say was OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG those feelings could be anything!!! Romantic or somethic like Dowun's or IDK

Thank you for throwing me off

This feels like a setup for some Lelouch ending with Dowun ending up a tragic martyr.

Aaaa Baek really reminds me of Hak from Akatsuki No Yona, i can see he could even let his feelings go for Lyon if it's for her happiness, im really afraid something bad will happen to him as it seems like Lyon developed special feelings for him too, i hope he will be fine till the end even if he didn't get the girl.

The maid totally ships it!
The lil bro just wants to watch the world burn.

Huh, it's really amusing that Lyon apparently told all about Baek Han to the lil bro, but not to Dowun. I remember she told Dowun she had almost died when they first met, but she never mentioned someone saved her.

Dogyeol is either lying and heard about it from someone else (I think Dowun told his father about it?) or the author conveniently made it so Lyon never spoke about it with Dowun "just because". Knowing him, he could've killed Baek Han beforehand if he had learned about it sooner.

I wonder what will be Dowun's next move. He's making it way too easy for Baek Han to sweep her off her feet.

Oh, I love everyone except Dowun. I've tried really hard to be understanding of him, but he's giving me nothing. Show me that you're more than a emotionless manipulative scum, do it!

Thank you for the updates! I'm okay with either one of them, but Dowun has a lot more hoops to jump throgh to redeem himself...

Aggregator gang
Dowun is the type to withhold the truth so long as he deems it unnecessary huh.

Users who are viewing this thread