The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 38

I want MC to have a secret date again with baek han so dowun will get so jealous. *Evil laugh*

Oho? That last line~

I've looked ahead on the original webtoon and I'm looking forward to future interactions being translated lol

At first I was rooting for Dowun, but as the story goes on, I really just wish she ends up with Baek Han (and possibly lives her life away from royalty?) I mean, I don’t hate Dowun and any secret traumas he may have/changes he might make, but I think Lyon has had enough complications in her life. She deserves to just settle down nicely and live a drama-free life with a guy like Baek Han :’)

My dislike for dowun lowered a teensy bit because he didn't know shit about the wedding arranged by the dad

And baek Han, you precious bb

@Byonbyon no... not really he isn't innocent because he himself who asked his father to speed up his marriage in chapter 25, so regardless the date he should have expected that.

Man... Dowun would hang that maid for shipping baekhan and MC. I wish the maid will be in the webtoon longer cuz she seems to be one of the few that genuinely supports MC.

Emmm still nope.
What contract..
Nope2... Baekhan. Nope. Little brother. Nope. Dowun nope.

Um. Hello. The younger brother is looking real shifty rn. He seems to be bad news.
Also.... BAEK HAN!!!!
Uh, best boy is best boy as always

You know what, I'm down for some Mr-steal-yo-girl action if it means seeing Dowun break, even if only a little bit.

Baek Han should be it!!!!! He should be endgame!!! But for some reason this revelation of his feelings just further cemented within me the impression that he isn’t :(

Users who are viewing this thread