The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 39

Group Leader
So his father seems to have some humanity left in him . What went wrong with dowun....

Dowun you keep getting worse. Just disappear, its hard to hate him since he did help her but in such an abusive way.

Dex-chan lover
Dude goes full 'i don't care if you have lovers' to the MC and still try to be a bitch to the bodyguard, maybe stop playing your pointless shitty game instead of being mad it's not going the way you want ?

Dowun is best boy fuck the homewreckers, the princess would be nothing without him. It's even alluded to that her position isn't as stable as she thinks with Dowun having to constantly work overtime.

Yo imma be pissed if Dowun suddenly has a change of heart for HongLyon. And I hope they don't give me crap like he did this all for her sake but in a kind of twisted way, I know he's doing this for his family's glory as one of the founding family. He's selfish, calculative and cold, he will do anything even if it harms his family just to reach his goal. I can't forgive him instantly after all he's done. Baek Han is better imo.

Dowun you ugly fuck, let me see more Baek Han scenes. Doughwound is an irredeemable character in my eyes. He acts so deep but he's just a liar whose words have no meaning and whose life has no real direction besides "power."

@BalrogDeMorgoth Top tier comment Balrog. Mwah ( ^ 3 ^) Like who is this tsundere for all the wrong reasons character nobody wants lol. It better not end with him getting what he wants...
@shiirosagi You're also a very cultured person. I feel like we all are suffering seeing how easily the story could go that way. Judging by the amount of Dowun-hating comments on every chapter nobody is looking forward to it 🤡 too common of a plotline. It's either that or everyone ends up sad/dead GAH. Anyway good comment lol

I don't fuckin' care about what y'all say, Dowun is an arsehole but he is hot so I forgive him for that only reason he is hot when he is looking down on you but he is even hotter when he doesn't say shit and just keeps his mouth shut.

It should be illegal for him to be hot and arsehole at the same time.

Happy (belate) valentine's everyone <3

Fed-Kun's army
since the comments are pretty much unanimous in disliking dowun, yall have this meme i took great care in making:
meeverytimedowunm-1581726332418.jpg

(yes the misspelling is meant to be there, i am fuming and that is how i express my anger)

@sweetidiot
Even though I firmly disagree, your comment made me crack tf up. I'll admit that despite spamming Dowun hate 24/7 I do enjoy his character design hehe 🤣 Happy Valentine's Day SweetIdiot!

Dex-chan lover
@doneprone By that logic, she would be nothing without the bodyguard either since she would have died in the fire before even meeting Dowun.

There is no home to wreck according to Dowun, Dowun long had her heart but keep saying it's a bad thing and then act all pissy when she actualy goes along with it, if he didn't want her to have even a guy friend / confident, then he shouldn't have opened his fucking mouth about how he doesn't care if she has lovers.

Dowun has never really helped her. They were two people who once shared a common goal. To that end, they worked together. It’s not like he did everything and she did nothing and he did it all for her. 🙄

Aggregator gang
I can appreciate that Dowun has the self-awareness to know his little brother might hold a grudge. With how easily his father took a bribe that'll backfire in the long run, it's amazing he's gotten this close to restoring their clan at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@GyalLyly
thanks for liking it that boosted my ego and gave me a direct intravenous injection of serotonin
79601152_514614669404686_1392922353680342925_n.jpg

@SweetIdiot
sis the thirst is real i know he would be even better if he just shut up im bouta make him into a trophy husband akjsdfhasf i bet hes double cheeked up on a thursday 😩

You know how dowun can be such a villain but when he shows just a sliver of kindness to lyon, she will still pick him... argh

Users who are viewing this thread