The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 40

HELL YEAH BAEK HAN :,-) so ANGELIC AND PERFECT
dowun go die dowun go die dowun go die know your place scum

Good lord Dowun, you won't even tolerate her getting emotional support from someone else. What a dumpster fire of a man. Thanks for the hard work translating LLS.

Look, I was for Dowun but he trippin trippin. I think it's time for me to finally jump ships. He needs a redemption arc or something for me to root for him again. Now I just want to see him crash and burn. He made her that way, so he has to deal with the consequences and stop meddling in the /queen's/ business *snap snap*

😡😡Dowun is a fucking snake in the grass. I can hear him hissing from beyond the screen 😡😡

I was really holding out for Dowun, but I think our Empress deserve so much more. I don't know if that more is Baek Han, but definitely not Dowun. Not as he is now. Hope the Empress fly so high Dowun will finally realize he may have become redundant after all.

While I sympathize with those still in the Dowun camp, Baek Han with Hong Lyon is the only pairing for me. Dowun made his bed, now he gets to lay in it. Baek Han is strong, compassionate, cares for Hong Lyon without ulterior motive, and not blinded by a lust for power. Dowun's ambitions will always conflict with any feelings he may for Hong Lyon.

I think I read in one of the old comments that Dowun was supposed to be the ML, but... are we sure about that? Did I misread?
Because it really seems like Baek will be the one lol at least reading these latest chapters...

Sorry, not sure it's a spoiler-y question, but just to be sure I put it there.

When Baek Han told Dowun he only follows the QUEENS orders!!! The look on his face as he got dragged out!!! When Hyon Lyon taught that Baek Han abandoned her like the rest of them BUT HE STAYED!!! God I hope Dowun rots in hell like the snake he is.

@LoryFoxie
It must have just been speculation. We are almost caught up with the raws now. Only a couple chapters away. So it’s impossible to tell who she ends up with. Although, a picture of her and Dowun is the image used for the series on the raws.

I wish this had a novel so we would at least know who is the ML. Even though Dowun is hot his personality and well, everything else beside his looks is bad. She deserves someone better (a.k.a Baek Han).

But many chinese and korean authors made me disappointed by always making the MC stay with an abusive (even if in past were they terrible to the MC) ML. :/ I just hope this one will pleasantly surprise me by letting the MC have someone who would treat her well.

Fed-Kun's army
im beggin that this author does not make dowun the ml. i would riot if he ends up the ml. hes there are the misaligned eye candy, nothing more.

LOL I just realized if I squint really hard I can pretend this is an AU Slayers comic!!
(Which I heard was super popular in Korea even)

Users who are viewing this thread