The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 41

Please take this dude as like a concubine or something. Political marriages are tricky but in an older era that this comic is set in perhaps she could take a concubine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But who knows

AAAAAA YESSSSSSS I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH. Finally a chapter where I don't feel bad for HongLyon

Dowun better not do something weird or imma be pissed.

I literally had just finished reading chapter 40 when this was updated! Thank you so much! ^^

Now regarding the chapter, I agree with @MorbidVisionary but I doubt that Dowun will allow that to happen :/ Most likely he’s going to try to grt rid of the guy and not even because of some feeling, but because of his desire to be king.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN. BOYYYYY
The affection points are shooting up!! He's hitting all her right points and I'm like... BOYO
Many thanks

Group Leader
Shes seems so much more human with baek. They bring out the good in each other

I really dislike most royal characters who slaugtered peple to get to where they are but lyon is more realistic then them. She knows what she did and she accepts it. A real humanizing chapter

OMG!!! Another chapter!!! Thank you guys so much for the release!!❤️❤️ They’re so cute!

Thanks for the update and I don't know what time is it there but still since I am about to sleep I wish you have a good night~^^

IF ANYONE'S STILL LEFT ON THE DOWUN SHIP I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS GONNA BE TITANTIC 2.0 YALL BEST GET OFF
all jokes aside, thank you for the update!!!

btw who is the ML again? 😭
Baek han, you are really make her majesty heart going ba-thump ba-thump you know. lol

Users who are viewing this thread