The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 41

Dowun built this timeline for her what an ungrateful person she is being. She should just given Dowun the kingdom and fuck off with the bodyguard.

@doneprone huh?? are we reading the same manhwa?? dowun definitely did not do this for her, he's doing this for himself & is only using her as a pawn.

Dex-chan lover
@mukade Dunno, but you could go muck around with google translate on the comment sections for the raw chapters if you're curious. It's naver, so they're doing that top comments thing like Webtoon copied, more or less. Shouldn't be too hard to get a feel for what opinions on the characters are more popular I suppose.

@zeldashaircut sure he did it for himself too, but if not for him she would have either died at the hands of the princess or been left to rot the moment either the prince of princess took power as the same weak illiterate naive and uncultured girl she was in the beginning.

i know dowun loves her, but the way he is doing just too ambiguous. she doesnt need your silent love, she need more passionate and heartwarming love.

i know because i was like this, i made sure to pave our love with everything i got, so that later we can walk it in ease, but i never showed them to her. she only know that i always busy with everything and never cared for her.
later i know that i was wrong, then i showed her whatever progress i've done and try to be with her as much as possible.

I understand where you're coming from, but surely you can see that even thought he did provide her with the means if she was incompetent through and through his plans would have not flourished. She may be the flower that was bloomed by him, but he's not the one who danced for the emperor those few chapters back or the one shouldering at least 40% of the weight. @doneprone

This will probably end up with baekhan dying T.T
The boy is too good and dowun is too scheming to let this go

The comments section is a mess- why are y'all calling Dowun so selfless for "helping" Lyon.
He did it for mostly mercenary reasons and was insistent on keeping emotions separate blah blah blah.

Lyon literally had to no choice but to do this for survival.

I'm happy that the series reminded us that Baek Han, despite being best boy, had been reduced to a bystander (although tbh he still tried standing up against the crown Prince from time to time). He definitely must've felt super guilty.

But that almost kiss and the "I'll protect you forever"... Ugh my hearteu.
At this rate, I have a bad feeling all three of them will die.

@mukade The top Korean comments are always fun to read (at least in my perspective), because they're either A. hilarious B. highly analytical or C. relatable/realistic. There's too many fans rooting for either Dowun and Baek Han to conclude whether one is more popular or not, though. I'd definitely say many of the top Korean comments are more light-hearted and funny (because many of the "bad" comments are filtered out through the like/dislike function) and focus on many other aspects of the story specific to the chapter rather than solely rooting for ships, which is something I'd hope to see here too. Some of the jokes/memes they make about the characters in the comments and in the Twitter community are priceless LOL. As for Dowun, well, both Dowun and Baek Han enthusiasts have not been happy with him lately. As to be expected.

@Yeonwoo
I see, thank you so much for answering!

That might be hard on the author then. Most authors don't dare create a real love triangle where the readers are left wondering who's the real love interest.

The only manga I've read before that's done this became a complete mess because both male leads were equally popular and the author couldn't decide which one the FL would end with.

I hope the readers' opinions won't affect what's planned for this manhwa, that usually doesn't end well.

I always thought that 'the cloud' here refer to dowun, thought that he would sacrifice himself to protect her. That they love each other and would end up tragically. Even in earlier chapter there was a hint said that baek han was like a cloud because i always ship dowun. But after read this chapter I'm sure the cloud here's refer to baek han, and i have a feeling that the one who would end up tragically is baek han😭

Double-page supporter
Aaaaagh these. Two have had the MOST meaningful conversations than Dowun with Hong Lyon. THIS IS IT!

There's no turning back for me. I will sail with the Baek Han x Hong Lyon ship till the bitter end!

Sorry Dowun, you're an interesting character, but not the perfect partner for our Lyon. Her sparkling eyes which was reminiscent of her younger, more innocent self just did it for me

Omfg this was wholesome!! Thank you so much arghhhh♡♡♡♡

I want them to end up together gdi

Having some conflicting feelings here. I really, really want Dowun to turn it around and for them to be happy together but...! This is so good for her...!

Users who are viewing this thread