The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 42

Group Leader
There was no trust in the sword dance with dowun. But with baek she trusts him and can rely on him

Dowun proving hes perfect without even trying he really is fit to be the ruler. Lyon really needs to get her shit together and dump the bodyguard clouding her judgement.

The sword dance is a two way street and meant Dowun fully trusts Lyon but Lyon doesn't trust him at all. Its very sad.

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! Thank you guys so much for the release! ❤️ This series is amazing!!

@doneprone I think you're forgetting that there is barely any feelings between them anymore for real. They are just business in my opinion. She used to love and admire him, he never did before. Now Dowun is starting to be possessive of her without even truly knowing how HE , HIMSELF, FEELS. He's a dick and you know it LOL But maybe if he had done better all this time she could trust him? but the fact his father is going behind their backs doing shit, and he doing shit behind her back is why she doesn't trust him? like when he knocked over her mother memorial? I don't think I could ever truly see a mfker the same after he did something like that. Whether he later "put her in the temple or shrine or whatever" that was all for his own benefit to retie her to him to get her back to thinking of him. And thats a manipulative man LOL And that's not a man any woman should have to suffer through.

I feel like symbolically, the reason she kept messing up is because he’s the type to expect her to match his pace instead of coming together harmoniously, so it leaves her struggling to keep up. Just my opinion, Baek Han is forever best boy, and I’m glad people are calling out Dowuns toxicity because he is no good for her. Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I read up to chapter 49 of the raws and wow. Theres alot to unpack

so her sister is alive and probably plotting. Dowun snaps and loses his cool at her for a moment after the sword dance ceremony because he thought she was staring at baek (but in reality she caught a glimpse of her sister) lil bro is acting very shifty(guess it's in the genes) and baek and Lyon go on a date which Dowun spots them on and follows.

Gosh, around Dowun she wears to much black and is very weary of her surrounded, but with Baek Han, she uses more white and is way more relaxed 😍❤️
If Dowun was smart since the beginning or a few chapters ago, MC would be looking at him, not Baek Han!
But I like her much better with Baek Han!

LOL Dowun's expression i think he's disturbed as hell, well serves you right, i hope he doesn't get the girl, the guy deserves a beating for once in order to grow as human.

Users who are viewing this thread