The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 45

Looks like the female bodyguard has feelings for Dowun. She looked a bit jealous when Yon was talking about Lyon and Dowun's wedding.

Group Leader
Jayang... Wasn't this one of the princesses, that is one of FL's sisters?

Dex-chan lover
Praying she doesnt mess up
Also... BBRRRUUHHH the younger brotherrrr sO sketch
With the introduction of the older princess too... WHAT ARE THE BACKGROUND SCHEME S
Many thanks

OMG I also forgot to mention.. THE COLOR CHOICE OF THE DRESS AND THE FEMALE BODYGUARD COUGHCOUGHCOIGHHHHUGHHHHHH

Cmonn how is he gonna brag about thinking really hard about the color of the outfit when its literally the same color as his bodyguards hair.

-1 from me dowun >;[

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez...

It seems the female bodyguard likes Dowun. Baek defo likes the princess and the princess defo likes him back. Dowun seems to have slight feelings for the princess and maybe slowly no longer treating her as a puppet. Dowun's little brother definitely doesn't like his brother anymore and is definitely planning something. Now the annoying princess from the earlier days is back but what is she plotting?

Next time on this love triangle thingy

Group Leader
It is kinda funny and poetic how Jayang is far more dangerous to the rule of Hong Lyon than their (now dead) brother

haha dowun!! dats what u get!! and can we not get a bitchy jealous side character for our queen??? she doesnt need the jealousy of dowuns mistress!

@randompocky
Cmonn how is he gonna brag about thinking really hard about the color of the outfit when its literally the same color as his bodyguards hair.

-1 from me dowun >;[

IKR. I THOUGHT THAT WAS HILARIOUS.
Considering that this bit pretty much confirmed that the female bodyguard has the hots for him, I wonder what the color actually meant.

I’m always excited to read the new update. Thank you for translating this.

I hope it doesn’t end in tragedy. It all depends on Dowun and Lyon.

My heart must be weak🙃 i love dowun at first but the nore i read the more i doubt him and start to ship baek han. But it still break my heart seing her reject his hand and i start to like him again and wish that they'll end up together🤦‍♀️

I hope we get to see dowun’s perspective cause I think he’s a more complex character than he appears. Baekhan... I’m not too much of a fan of because he seems like the cookie cut typical love interest

I don’t like that body guard too.. she’s giving me some sort of evil vibes

Personally i hope that she doesn’t end with anyone though... Overall, this manhwa is super frustrating and sometimes I feel like dropping it but I’m intrigued to know the ending

i'm still reading this for dogyeol only and idc if he's giving off antagonist vibes he's best boy in my heart

Yall slurping that Dowun kool aid seriously need to reflect on what a healthy relationship entails. Dowun's a control freak who literally took pride when she told him he forced/compelled her to change herself. Fuck dowun. I'd like to peel his fingernails one by one, cut off his dick and serve it to him mangled.

Group Leader
Boohoo poor manipulative dowun. His non existant feelings will get hurt. Woe is him

Users who are viewing this thread