The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 50

Thank you for updating!

I am just *internal screaming* this whole chapter
TuT

"That's what I like about you"
BADUM TSSS

uhhh I’m pretty sure dowun is the ml here unless he isn’t anymore pls author is making it harder for me to read with him increasing affection levels beakhan tremendously and ruining hers and dowuns unless this is going to end a tragedy I lowkey feel bad for dowun

Stay strong Dowun. I believe in you as the unofficial male lead. Can the author make it clearer who is the male lead, i dont want to end up just wasting my time in false hope. That came off rude but i couldnt think of another way to phrase it

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's a bit late to say that but I wish they would have stayed longer on her rise to power instead of making her queen so fast en turning this manhaw into a 100% romance one.

Surprised the princess doesnt just use her power to get a room. I get it might cause strife, but I guess that says alot about her character.

Dex-chan lover
Won't surprised me if the kid was also a rat set by those other rats smh i hope they got out well when I'm sure that they won't since Dowun and the purple haired bodyguard was on the lookout

As much as I like Baek Han, he's too perfect to make this story interesting right now. Maybe as the story continues we'll get more in depth on his background.

Users who are viewing this thread