The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 50

Group Leader
She's comparing the two (most likely unconsciously) which is a very big mistake.... it's causing her emotions to collide which is not a good thing for her because of her current position

romantically, i like whats going on but i'm just thinking about the huge consequences she'a abt to face,,,

honestly same i'm scared on what's going to happen next... I'll just enjoy this while it lasts though 😌

This is why you can't introduce a third person into a struggling marriage. Instead of working on it together she's always going to be comparing the two which is unfair because the situations, responsibilities, and burdens are completely different

I can't be happy about the developing romance between them because it just really hurts seeing her and Dowun growing so distant. Man, this is why I fucking hate love triangles so much.

@snowyang26 but it's not like what she's looking for cannot be provided by her fiancee because of his position? She just wanted an emotional support she was disperate for that since the beginning and he knows that.
He wasn't even trying, just pushing her over and expecting her to behave the way he wanted. Like a puppet.
And not giving her anything in return. Lol he's way too materialistic for her when she's a sentimental and an emotional person.

Users who are viewing this thread