The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 50

What’s wrong with Hong Lyon having a lover? It’s very common in those era, you know. Dowun never ask for her love, you know. He even implicitly said he doesn’t want any love forming between them? Well yes, Hong Lyon shouldn’t do it that openly, but does Dowun has the right to be jealous? Lol he’s eating his own words🤡

@lainfec
Best quality always, just need to still domesticating all of you even more, I just make all of you my little dogs with logic and rationality(but we still need to take the rebellious side of all you), all of you throw emotions on each comment, so nice😍,let me tell you, how does it feels when you find that successful people tend to be more like dowun and you need to relay on this kind of stories to avoid what reality really looks like because your pathetic emotions can't handle this story being realistic ,your utopia just disappeared, i love people like you, it's not fun if you can't stfo people with arguments, so that at the end of their discussions they act irrationally and just show that their opinions are just subjective and they don't have any solid base in which they can analyzed a character(they don't understand the background and the environment of the country and society, they just want their dull romance, at least you half admit you just hate dowun irrational,good for you(when you don't use rationality you act irrational, dowun is an abuser and a bullshit character with princess is an irrational argument, because you haven't understood the story behind it, or just imagine surmises that let to that kind of thinking)
If things were even more fair and baek didn't have like the 90% of fandom support(and not with Einstein arguments to prove why he is better), I will like him just a little bit more, not being the case,I need to act as the antihero and do the good needs and just show the other side of the coin, in case some people think baek or the princess are actually awesome and the amateur author has the great idea to turn this story in a romcomedy
Does anyone else wanna be teach by me, because as always I see a high baek and princess fandom activity presence, nah joke, I have domesticate quite a few of you, don't need to do anymore, I'm out of this story until (dowun or dowun brother = fun and story development) appears, if I see the author is carrying the story into a romcomedy where princess is just happy because she is the MC, I'm out.

Group Leader
@cinic

Wow. No ones going to read that text of broken English.

And stop tagging me with your shitty ifunny tier facebook memes. Back into the cuckshed with your boy dowun

"I just make all of you my little dogs with logic and rationality"

Bet you watch rick and Morty too bro

@theilikepie
Sorry didn't know we have here the multilingual type of person...are you the kind of guy who says, well you don't know english,im not speaking to you, because you don't know any other language apart of english, did you remember me what you said to, ah yes,oh gosh are you 12 years old, that such a childish insult🤣.
My number 1 mascot, this is for you=> I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna cry
'Cause you're scared, I'm there'

So lame, it's not my fault that you don't have imagination, sorry it's not something you can develop.
Believe or not I'm not too much into cartoon and anime, is it good the cartoon, I just find everyone talk about it and I don't like overtalk series, just as I don't like overused character type such as baek.

Still spends the same time or even more time than me in this web(guess who is the autism, don't reflect your insecurities on me)(and I have a highly suspect you are too much of an otaku), guessing this is the only thing I find interesting out there

Mate you are just a joke of yourself.
After quarantane I'm gonna go back to my life and this shit is something i will even forget, meanwhile you will be cock sucking baek every chapter,because that is what normal people do,go back to their life, but trust me, you will be in my mind quite time when i feel tired and wanna have a laugh.
@theilikepie
nearly forgot to tag you, I know you love when they tag you, no need to say thanks, just doing it out of generosity

@cinic At this point you literally provide no valid points that pertains to the story & don't @ me lol, I don't entertain clowns but keep worshipping Dowun.

One of my last messages in this one side character fandom forum, yeah yeah dowun bad bad satan satan satan , baek good good god god god.

I just did but you avoided them(provide me a good RATIONAL argument to why baek is such a great develop character, tell which difference you find with kirito), you just said they were with an extraodinary argument like, "too much words for saying nothing" or dowun actions only benefits him and his clan(not princess of course, dowun bad bad, baek good good, come on repeat with me), what did you say, you say baekhan saved the princess and just that, you didn't say anyting else(well yeah you said that his faced was burned like if it was a coma and need years to finally wake up(some other user said him being prisoner was the reason of him not being too much time with princess when he was prisoner only 4 chapters))(to be honest it's the only thing he has done in the story, quite pathetic than in 50 chapters that is the only interesting thing he has done is that), heck i have post this 2 weeks why one is a good character and the rest are not well done or not as much as him.
Baek 50 chapters=> Being saved 4 times(fire,river,arrow,execution), 2 times by princess((river,execution) I think princess has already pay his debt more than enough), 2 times by author(arrow,fire), can't help princess because he is an enemy and after princess brother execution he just became a traitor to the deceased one(let just skip this fact😅, don't you think so...), his character still the same, no development, no ambition, no objective in live,just being the bodyguard(he can't even protect princess correctly), just a character made to fill dowun character.
Dowun 50 chapters=>Ambition, goals,define personality, flaws, worries, helps princess from being nothing to being empress(he could have done it even with sister princess, as sister princess wanted and still wants dowun help), has to deal with an arrogant and ungrateful princess,actually thinks and do important action for the empire(executing princess brother,making his brother apologies to the former emperor for gaining even more former emperor trust...)
The rest are just assumptions, this is reality.
Don't worry I'm not gonna take over your girlfriend @theilikepie and your obsessive love with baek(love can be found between my own dogs, no worries about it), so no need to be some kind of white knight.
@untilDeath
Don't tag me => gonna cry if I do?
@untilDeath
Second time is to remind you who is daddy
And finally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
Calm yourself down Holly's, just criticising a little bit baekhan and all the fandom want my blood, relax it's just fiction, in real world you still being nothing, so don't worry about it

@cinic yea i'd be gay for my boi baek han (no homo).
Maybe you should apply some anal cream to help mitigate against the butthurt you have over some drawings.

Just like how Baek Han is consistent with being selfless and helping others, Dowun is consistent in his shady and calculative nature and that's facts. Lyon only saved Baek Han from the execution because he saved her first & she was indebted to him. Lyon didn't save Baek Han in the river lol, she lended a helping hand, Baek Han was the one that saved the boy. And let's not forget when he requested the person next to him in the cell to be released (Jang Myung). In terms of Dowun, you have yet to refute the truth about how Dowun actions only benefits him and his clan.

If you want to come @ others in the comments come correct lol. I almost felt the second hand embarrassment through my screen for Dowun supporters who have someone like you supporting him. Take what you said " relax it's just fiction" and apply it to yourself and stop being a hypocrite. And "Don't tag me => gonna cry if I do?" really shows your maturity lmao.

Stop it, get some help.

Group Leader
Hello, a member of the LLS team here. We scanlate this manhwa because we personally enjoy the story and wish to share the experience with people who cannot read Korean. It makes us happy to see readers get invested in a story. That being said, if you cannot treat this work with respect or treat each other with respect, we would prefer that you not comment at all. Thank you.

Aggregator gang
Y'all are crazy with the comments

592681898246012928.gif

Baek Hun > Dowun

604817071339208705.png

I'm so happy knowing Dowun is going to win this. Dowunfriends need not worry all will be well.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@cinic

I've muted you for a week for repeated personal attacks and derailing the thread.

this chapter! every moment she spends with baek han (away from the castle too) feels like when she was a child, before getting hurt by dowun ... I like this side of her better

Users who are viewing this thread