The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 59

Omg, his younger brother is in conspiracy with that bitch? Ahahah, his shocked face.....

Fed-Kun's army
So the lil bro coming to pick up the surviving princess? Probably working together to undermine everything his brother has worked at. I sense the same event gonna happen again where the empress need to decide whether to save him this time or let him go to be punished again.

Group Leader
For how smart dowun is did he not think his brother wouldn't hold a grudge

You go lil bro. Also kinda shipping him with the other princess. I truly think that would be a healthier and better relationship then dowun x lyon.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahhahahahaha! Knew that shady little f-er was trying to get his revenge!!! That damn little boy is more like his brother than he thinks. Little prick. Both of them are aweful
Many thanks

Why would the lil bro is in conspiracy with the very same mean bratty princess that ruined his very life? Whyyyyyy???
I can't read raw chapter 60 but from the expression, that mean princess is still behaving mean and irritating to look at.urgh

I'll be disappointed if he's working with her. She's one of the primary reasons he was exiled from the palace to begin with. If she hadn't been so vile and snitched then none of that would have happened.

Lyon just isn't suited to be a queen, or a leader of the country... naive, dirtying her hands hurt her. It's all Dowun's, Dowun is the one who should be the king, let the Guard elope with Lyon and go somewhere as commoners.

and Lil bro seems to be working together with the mean sister? lol. The result of Dowun's merciless attitude, he harbors the grudge this deep to the point conspired with mean sis who trapped him into punishment in the first place?

Guys i really don't care about Baekhan flashback ( story ) when i first see him, i think he boring character and yes he is, brave but naive, kind but stupid, this character definitely just kind character where you can found him in anywhere in harem, or romance manga And What the F**k FL ( female lead ) thinking ? this is basically cheating right ?
this princess can became empress and take throne because of dowun if not she still just forgotten princess and still in that lame palace right ?
and guys everyone in palace expect FL maid choose dowun side rather than FL ( if you not remember you can look when Princess brother killed ) because of why ? because dowun is smart and genius not like FL and people in high positions in the palace know this princess can take throne because of dowun, if this princess choose BaekHan rather than dowun i belive the two will death in ending of this story.
thinking again guys dowun can take down the princess and take throne for he own whenever he want ( everyone in palace choose dowun side ) And if FL sister want to take the throne, i belive FL will take dowun side again 🤣 if not she cannot beat her sister, if she choose BaekHan side she cannot take her throne again because of what ? because BaekHan not like dowun who can doing everything like manipulation and BaekHan what ? he just kind character so he cannot help FL to take her throne back 😆

Users who are viewing this thread