The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 6

I don't know about his one. I don't have time to put up with seeing a child being used. The guard guy is better, but watch the writer twist an abused relationship and turn it into true love BS!!!!! I gonna have to drop this one. I'll see what the raw have, but I won't be wasting my time to cuddle a psychopath kid. And have the nerve to kneel in front of the girl's mother's memorial site . This maybe he'll change BS needs to end. We don't give that energy to villains in manga, why for the lead guy.

Fed-Kun's army
hello???? this child is so damn unfeeling? thats a serial killer in the making maam, no thanks. but im not bouta ship with the guard guy either so Hyonlyon be happy by yourself baby!

Dex-chan lover
Thing about Dowun is, he's creepy, but he's also currently her best chance of a life where she isn't constantly insulted, belittled and stepped on, where she'll have a chance to learn and improve herself and get some respect. Sooner or later she'd have ended up a maid, or thrown out of the palace. Sure, he's not offering romance, but he's offering quite a bit, and what has romance ever done for her? And who in her social milieu ever marries for love? We can worry about following her heart and stuff because we have the luxury to.
This is a story, so she'll end up getting it all, romance and the whole nine yards. But if it was real life, she'd go with it and it would be, if imperfect, still the best and most important decision she ever made.

Dex-chan lover
oh god i can see a lot of possible ntr routes for this, GOTTA HOLD DEM HORSES BOIS.

Fed-Kun's army
Royal courts aren't easy mode politics, guys; failure to keep up may as well get your entire web of relationships executed.

Fed-Kun's army
Court politics are Dante Must Die Mode hard where one fuckup for whatever reason is gonna end up with you and everyone that's ever been in contact with you getting put to the sword, the guy might be calculating but he's still the only way she's got out of being literally nothing.

The comment section in this one lol.

We're still early in the story so I can't say for sure how bad Dowun will be. In my opinion, so far, Dowun is actually the best bet she has. He is honest??? to her about his intentions and he's not giving her false romantic promises, so I guess at least she knows what she should expect.

Game of Thrones is life or death. Very little in between in the battle for the throne. Women, especially, are vulnerable if they're not protected or looked after by a male (friend, family or husband). I like Dowun, he's honest about his feelings. And a lot of marriage contracts can result in real love later. They have their whole lives to live and learn about each other.

Dont expect too much feelings from this guys is what I would say to the princess. That kid is so set in his goal (which is too big) that it is obvious that he got no time for romance.

The palace isnt a place for love because it is a battle field. Connections are everything. Dowun's offer is a once in a lifetime chance to change her fate.

Nonetheless, he did followed the golden rule of marriage which is honesty.

at least he is not manipulating her into marriage and whispered sweet nothings, i guess. he's being honest that he doesn't seek for love.

Users who are viewing this thread