The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 62

Group Leader
i know dowun is shady but my heart just melted and i'm extremely conflicted

There are no simple or obvious choices for her right now. She pretty much has to marry Dowun whether she trusts him or not.
Unless she betrays him first, which would make her pretty much as worse as any other schemer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Just as they were coming clean, Dowun here starts pulling some moves.

Now that I think about it, I really wish we had gotten a few chapters of Lyon's time in that one country during the timeskip. It would've made the drastic change in her demeanor a lot smoother and let us know how she met her servant.

I'M SO CONFLICTED

but i can't trust dowun yet.. idk if he's planning to steal back hong lyon's trust and affection or something like that. :(

and baek han and her seems very sweet together, they seem to have like a healthier relationship to me :"

ugh dowun is probably just doing this is get lyon back on his side and manipulate her but i can't help but ship them cause idk dowun is just kinda hot

Omg baek han and her are so lovely together...idk why but I get a seriously sad vibe from the story and I’m worried about their future together...and dowun is just a total snake. Tysm for translating

‘scuse me sir do u like heR OR NOT?? stop being jelly if those feelings won’t even be real :<

Srry, im still team baek han. She's much happier with Baekhan than with Dowun. And her smile is just beautiful 😍!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread